Bokuto Koutarou •∆• Fangirl

(Female Reader)
     (Requested By: karasunohs)
     (the best friend's personality was somehow inspired by both lazylogs + xxSecretFanficsxx XD Love ya, fam)

•••••••••••

     [Best Friend's Name] held you back as you violently tried to run at a girl who was confessing to your Bokuto Koutarou. Technically, you don't own him. It's more like you're obsessed with him. You were one of those girls that... well, you were a fangirl, basically. You were overprotective and a teeny-tiny bit of stalker. Okay, you were a full-on stalker. So, you will slap and punch a person of they get close to Bokuto.

     "[Best Friend's Nick Name]!" you shouted aggressively as you kicked your legs around. "Let go of me! I have a desire to kill!"

     [Best Friend's Name] looked at you weirdly. "Hun, no. I love you and all, but I don't want you clawing at someone's face just because of a boy." They held their grip firmly, making sure that you couldn't escape.

     You hissed at them, "He's not just some boy!"

     "Calm down, pretty kitty." [Best Friend's Name] paused for a moment. "Wait, aren't we owls? Nekoma are the cats.." They pouted and their [Best Friend's Eye Color] lost their flare, "Wow, I'm a great person to represent our school."

     "[Best Friend's Name]!!"

     "I mean, I never thought about it but I think I could make some posters and banners with those cute little owls tha-" [Best Friend's Name] suddenly felt an empty feeling in their hands. They looked down to see you missing, just a white outline of where you used to be in their hands. "Oh, crap!"

     They sprinted down the halls, calling your name. They looked through every classroom until they found you peeking behind a corner with a dark, fiery aura around your figure. Even from behind, [Best Friend's Name] could tell that your [Eye Color] orbs had a burning fire in them.

     [Best Friend's Name] sighed, "C'mon, [First Name], hun. You gotta stop stalking the poor boy. Just confess to him already." They stared at you as you didn't move an inch. "We're going to do this either the easy or hard way, and you're hinting at the hard way, [First Name]."

     "Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Do whatever.." you mumbled, your eyes still focused on your one-and-only. "I'm trying to plot something over here."

     "Like a serial killer plotting an innocent being's murder." the [Best Friend's Hair Color]ette grumbled as they crossed their arms. "You have a serious problem..."

     "What'd ya say, [Best Friend's Name]?" you asked when turning around with an innocent smile on your features. But you found nothing there other than a puff of dust in the shape of their body. "Hey, that's my trick!!"

•••••

     [Best Friend's Name] leaned over, placing the palms of their hands on their knees as they tried their best to catch back their breath. "Curse my non-existent athletic ability."

     "Oh, [Best Friend's Last Name]-san." Akaashi noticed. Your best friend looked up at Akaashi, still trying to catch their breath. Akaashi was taken back a little but calmed down sooner or later. "Do you need something other than more oxygen?"

     [Best Friend's Name] growled, "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny, mom of the team." [Best Friend's Name] didn't get all their air back, but they were able to stand up properly. "Anyways, I need help to get [First Name] to confess to Bokuto."

     "[Last Name]-san?" he asked. "Doesn't she sneak around stalking Bokuto-san wherever goes?"

     "Yup, my one-and-only little stalker demon in a human body called [Last Name] [First Name]."

     "What do you need me for?" Akaashi questions, avoiding the comment [Best Friend's Name] made.

     "She looks up to you since you hang around Bokuto-san a lot. You can literally just go up to her and say she should confess and that should do the trick."

     "Okay..."

•••••

     "Go confess to Bokuto, [Last Name]-san." Akaashi commanded with a flat tone.

     Your eyes shone in amazment. "I will!!" You sprinted out to find the black and white haired male.

     "I didn't really expect this to work..." both claimed.

     [Best Friend's Name] patted Akaashi one the back and let out a small poof of air. "I gotta make sure no one dies in the process. Thanks, Akaashi."

•••••

     "Bokuto-san... Umm." you sqeaked, your voice fading out. "I-I like you...? Wo-would.. you.. uh.."

     "Wow, she's shy in this type of situation." your best friend said as she took a chip out of her family-sized bag. "I've never seen her like this!" Their eyes dashed around. "Where's the popcorn when you need it?"

     Bokuto gazed down upon you with his widely known grin. His golden eyes peirced his gaze into your skull, making you sweat nervously. Trickles of little dropplets slowly moved down your forehed. "What do you want me to do?"

     Right then and there, you gracefully fainted onto the ground. No, you literally just plopped on the ground making [Best Friend's Name] almost choke and die on their chips because of how much they laughed. Bokuto blinked his eyes, thoughts going through his mind about what just happened.

     Later on, you found yourself in the nurse's office with an ice pack on you head. [Best Friend's Name] beside you, had a pocky stick poking out of their mouth while unconscious.

     "I GOT TO TALK TO BOKUTO!!" you screamed. "I GOT TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE!!"

     [Best Friend's Name] lost their balance and fell onto the cold floor, glaring up at you once they were fully awake.

     "This is what I get for all I did for this small demon child?" they sighed. "Well, at least [First Name] scored herself a date."

     "Oh hello, [Last Name]!" Bokuto called out as he placed flowers right beside you. "Are you feeling okay???" he asks as he snuggles a hug with you. You melted at his touch, trying so hard not to make everyone deaf by killing their ears and sense of hearing. "I'll let you rest." He softly kissed your forehead.

     "I didn't know Bokuto could act like this either..."

...

...

...

...

     "What kind of wizardry is this?"

••••••••••

I don't even know so don't ask.

I'm so sorry it's really bad!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'VE DIED TOO MANY TIMES! AND SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS..

Request Queue :

tearsofcarnage - Terushima Yuuji