Chapter 3 - Anzu

"S-so, Tea-san punched me in the face and on my back... S-she even p-pulled a-a w-whip out a-and, s-slashed me with i-it..." Yugi explained as he sobbed more and more towards Yami's chest.

'Tea would never do that. But...' Yami thought as he rubbed circles around his servant's back and hugged him closer. 'Maybe... It was Anzu.' The rage in Yami that was built up was about to explode, he was about to find Anzu and kill her. But he didn't want to move away from his little one. Yugi was sleeping peacefully in Yami's arms, he felt safe and warmth in it.

Yami picked Yugi up and putted him in bed as he was about to go to bed, but before that, he wanted to find Anzu. 'Yugi must've thought it was Tea, since they are twins... But I know for sure it wasn't Tea, for she is a nice and kind girl, unlike her sister.' Yami opened the door slowly, barely making any sound. He didn't want to wake his little one who was sleeping peacefully.

After he opened the door and walked outside, he closed the door and stormed off to find Anzu. He went to the servants' quarters and knocked on the twins' door. "Yes?" Tea opened the door and politely greeted her master.

"Tea, do you know where Anzu is?" Yami asked swiftly as his foot tapped on the ground impatiently and his arms crossed. He didn't want to waste time, he wanted to go back to his little one soon.

"She went out and told me that she would be back soon, but she hasn't come back." She replied with a hint of concern in her voice.

"When was that?" Yami asked again, starting to get even more impatient.

"About 1 hour ago." She stated, her arms crossed and her face scrunched up in distress.

"Did she say where she was going?" Yami asked, not even trying to bother to hide his anger.

"She told me she was going to get something for a certain someone." Tea answered, trying to remember what Anzu told her.

"Well, do you remember who was the certain someone?" Yami asked again curious, but he had a feeling deep inside that he knew who this someone is.

"It was... the new servant, Yugi." She replied back.

Yami's eyes went WIDE. He thanked her and immediately ran back to his bedroom. 'Yugi!' He thought as he ran to the stairs that leaded towards his bedroom. The new seravnt was the only thing he had in mind.

After he was close to his bedroom, he asked himself a question that has been lingering in his mind for a while now. 'What was the something?"  He  though for a possible answer until he remembered what Yugi had said.

Flashback

"S-so, Tea-san punched me in the face and on my back... S-she even p-pulled a-a w-whip out a-and, s-slashed me with
i-it..." Yugi explained as he sobbed more and more towards Yami's chest.

'N-no... the whip!' As Yami realized what Anzu was going to use against his little one. He ran faster than before and made it into his room in no time.

Upon arriving at the front door of his room, he heard cries and whimpers, as well as slashing sounds made by the whip. With rage and fury in him, he slammed open the door, only to find Yugi with his back being slashed by the whip Anzu was using. Yugi was sobbing and whimpering in pain, his back full of scars and blood. Yami's eyes widen in anger. Anzu was there surprised by the sudden presence.

Yami stomped towards Anzu and swiftly grabbed the whip from her hands. "W-wait M-Master, I c-can e-explain."

"Then explain." Yami said, burning fury could be seen in both his eyes and tone of voice. He was very angry at Anzu for hurting his Little One, and he wanted to kill her right there.

Anzu was shocked at her master, she had never saw her master like this. "H-he s-stole you f-from me!" She stuttered, afraid of what he'll do to her.

"Huh?! I was never yours from the beginning! I was no one's!" Yami snapped at her, accidentally hitting her with the whip.

"Ahh!" She screamed as she got hit by the whip, it had made a scar on her body.

Yami didn't stop, instead, he felt better and kelt hitting her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"P-please Master Yami! Please stop!" She yelled out in pain.

"You deserve this for hurting MY Yugi!" Yami stated as he kept slashing her, the word mercy was completely gone from his mind.

Anzu was about to fall uncontious, at least until Yugi grabbed onto Yami and begged for him to stop. "P-please M-Master Yami. Please stop this..." Yugi begged him, "I'm fine."

"Oh Yugi..." Yami frowned and stopped his whipping, leaning down and hugging Yugi close to his chest.

After a few minutes had past by, Yugi stood up and walked over to Anzu was still laying there in pain. "Are you okay?" Yugi asked with pure concern and sympathy.

"H-how are you still helping me, even after all I've done to you?" Anzu asked as tears fall down her pale face.

"I don't know myself, but something inside me told me that maybe... You and I could be friends?" Yugi asked sheepily, a smile on his face.

Anzu sobbed harder and nodded at Yugi's question. Yugi placed her head on his lap, stroking her brown-coloured hair softly while saying soothing words into her ear.

Yami smiled at both of them. He was happy for their new friendship, but he was a bit jealous at Anzu of rbeing that close with him. Then Yami realized something, Yugi still doesn't know that she isn't Tea. "Yugi, I've been meaning tp tell you this for a while but..."

"Yes?" Yugi tilted his head a bit in confusion.

"That woman is not Tea."

"Huh?" Yugi needed a moment to process all his master has said. "HUH?!"

"That woman is Tea's twin sister, Anzu." Anzu just looked up at Yugi and smiled sheepishly.

Yugi in the confusion he is, mouthed to Yami, 'Are-You-Serious?' Yami just nodded with a smile and Anzu laughed at Yugi.

"Nice to meet you, Yugi. My name is Anzu, Tea's twin sister." She stood up a bit and whined in pain but held it in. She stood up in a sitting position and held her hand out for a handshake.

"N-nice to meet you too Anzu, my name is Yugi" He smiled and took her hand for a handshake.

Then all of a sudden, the room became akwardly quiet. Then after a while, all 3 of them burts out laughing. Then Anzu passed out without any warning. Yugi was lucky to have made it in time to catch her before she falls onto the ground.

"Anzu?" He then remembered that she was hurt and tried to stand up, but ending up falling as well. As Yugi was in the process of falling, Yami rushed to his aid and caught him in his arms. In conclusion, Yami is now in his room with 2 unconscious people. If someone were to come in right now, they would have a great misunderstanding.

-----

Yori: Sorry guys, I said I would update at Friday but it's Saturday now (in my country at least). I was busy with my other stories, and with life. Now I gotta go make a chaoter of Yugi's Diary and make my new book, Funny Stuff or something like that. Bye now!

Yugi: Yori doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yami: She only owns the plot and her OCs.

Kira: Bye.