Chapter 14 - School Festival Gone Wrong

{Nobody's POV}

The school festival had started and it was very very busy. Yugi and the others are trying to make space for the lines of customers.

"Ano..." Yugi panicked as he looked around the room.

Yami chuckled as he saw his lover and walked towards the little Yugi. [Yugi: Hey I'm not little! Yori: My story my rules. Now let me continue.]

"Are you okay, Aibou?" Yami asked as he smiled.

"Y-Yami!" Yugi turned around, making his maid outfit swish and the bell on his neck jingle.

Yami licked his lips and asked, "Yes?"

Yugi pointed at the line of customors and yelled, "Help!"

"What do you want me to do?" Yami asked as he chuckled.

"I d-don't know! Just help me!" Yugi pouted.

"Then let's make a deal." Yami leaned down and whispered into Yugi's ear.

Yugi blushed and managed to stutter out, "W-what k-kind of deal?"

"One you will not regret. Now go." Yami pushed Yugi a bit as he winked at him.

Yugi blushed and nodded before changing his clothes. "T-thanks Yami..." Yugi mumbled as Yami gave him a peck on the lips before leaving to deal with the customers.

-----

{Yugi's POV}

I managed to squeeze myself out, and so I took the chance to run to a less crowded space. "Finally some air..." I mumbled to myself as I stopped panting.

I walked towards the window and looked outside. "Wow!" My face lit up at all the shops I see. I quickly run down the stairs, almost falling after tripping over some stairs.

I scanned the whole place and found myself hunggry after smelling some really good food. My stimach rumbled and I blushed.

"Now where to?" I saw a crepe stand and ran over to it. "Oh Mai!" I yelled as I looked behind the stand.

"Yugi! Long time no see." Mai replied as she walked over to me.

My face went emotionless as I stated, "We saw each other yesterday."

"Yeah, that and that. Anyways, are you here for some crepes?" Mai cheerfully asked me as she grinned brightly.

"Wait, do you run this stand, Mai?" I asked as I looked at the stand.

"Oh what? No, no I don't. I'm just helping out a friend." Mai replied as she went back behind the counter. "So what do you want Yugi? My treat." She winked at me and I nodded.

"I uhm..." I looked over the many names on the list. All of it looked good so I couldn't pick one.

"How about this one?" A stranger - who was a guy - walked up and said to me.

I looked up and saw a boy just around my age. The only difference is he's handsome and he's by all means taller than me.

"Okay then... I'll have this one Mai." I looked at Mai and saw her glaring at the guy.