Chapter 4- A Day With The New Boy

A/N THIS IS THE LAST WARNING I AM GIVING. THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!

Harry's POV

ding ding ding.

Groaning I pick my phone up from the night stand and turn off my alarm. What the hell was up with that dream last night? I know I went over to Izzy's house last night, but I know we didn't do anything. I just stood outside, making sure she was OK. i know she can take care of herself but I still worry about her in that big house. I'm guessing she has about 7 bedrooms, I'm not really sure. I pick up my phone only to find that she had called me last night before I got back home. Shaking my head, I put the receiver to my ear to hear her message. "Hey Harry, don't forget we have homework due tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning. Good night" her voice came. I got up out of bed, and headed to my closet. I took out the clothes I would be wearing for today.

I chose a black t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, and my boots. Before I left my apartment I grabbed my leather jacket and threw it on. I put my iPhone in my pocket and headed out the door. The best thing about living alone is that I don't have to worry about my mum or dad asking me if I finished my homework. Which of course I already did. I closed the door to my apartment, and started walking towards Izzy's house.

It took me only thirty minutes to get to her house. I sent her a text message telling her I was outside. I really don't think her mother likes me very much. She gave me a dirty look yesterday when I dropped Izzy off.  A few minutes later Izzy was standing in front of me, snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Sorry, I was dozing off" I said to her. "Its OK, what were you thinking about' she asks me. "Nothing really. Why" I ask her. I hope I didn't say anything out loud, that would be embarrassing. "No reason, did you do the homework" she asks me. "Yeah, it wasn't too hard" I say to her. "yeah I know, I hope today is better than yesterday. I'm really sorry about Meg" she says. "Its OK. She didn't phase me. I don't like her anyways" i say. "Oh, than who do you like" she asks me. "I cant really say right now" I tell her, "But I like you" I say in my head. "What was that" she asks me stopping suddenly. No way could she have heard that, I didn't say that out loud. Did I? "What" I ask her, furrowing my brow. "You just said but I like you" she says. Shit so she did hear me. I must have said that out loud than. Fuck!

Isabella"s POV

I could of sworn that Harry had just said he liked me. and now he's looking at me confused. "Didnt you just say that you liked me" I ask him. "Maybe" he says, looking at the ground. "Ok, so. I like you too" I say to him. He looks at me with a huge grin on his face. "Really" he says. "Really" I say, looking at the ground so that he can't see me blush. I feel his finger lift my chin up so that I am staring into his green eyes. We both lean in, and I feel his lips crash onto mine. After a few minutes we stop. "Wow" I said. "Yeah, I've been wanting to do that for a while" he says. Wait what! "You did" I ask him, my mouth hanging open. "Yeah, ever since yesterday" he tells me. "OK and you tell me all this now" I say to him. "I'm sorry" he says to me. "You should be, we could have been snogging this whole time" i half scream at him. "Yeah, I guess so" he says chuckling. "This. Is. Not. Funny" I say to him. "It kind of is" he says, chuckling. "Ok well, we have school" I say to him. "We don't have to go, we can go to my apartment instead" he says to me. "Really, you want to skip on the second of school" I ask him. "With you, yeah" he says. "Ok, I guess we could" I say to him.

*Skip Walk To Harry's Apartment*

When we get to Harry's I noticed that he lived alone. "Where are your parents" I ask him. "I moved out on my own at the age of 14" he tells me. "Wow, I'm sorry Harry" I say to him. I take off my jacket when we get inside. The first thing I notice is that his apartment is huge! Don't get me wrong, my house is pretty big too, but it's just so much different. First off, he has about four guitars, drums, and a bunch of kazoos. Weird, who collects Kazoos?

"So what do you want to do" Harry asks me. "I don't know, how about we cuddle and watch a movie" I say. "Sounds good to me" he says. I grab the blanket off of Harry's couch and put on the floor so that we can be more comfortable, harry brings a bunch of pillows from his bed and lays them on the blanket. We both sit on the blanket, and he turns on Netflix. "What do you want to watch first, a scary movie or a comedy" he asks me. "I guess we could watch a scary movie first" I say to him. He turns on the Devil Inside, and grabs me by my waist. I have a feeling that we are not going to be paying attention to the movie.

I put my head on his chest. He puts his arms around and holds me close to him. For some reason I feel safer when I'm in his arms. I lift my head to look at him,. his green orbs stare straight back into my gray ones. I lift my self up, and slowly lean into him. Within seconds his lips are on mine. His hands going straight to my waist. He puts my arms around his neck. My fingers immediately get tangled in his hair. His hands find there way to my ass, and he pinches it making me open my mouth. He deepens the kiss, and lays me down on the blanket gently. Our make-out session intensifies, Harry sits me up so that he can take off my shirt, and bra. I feel very exposed, and cover myself, blushing. "Please dont cover yourself Izzy" he says. "You're very beautiful" he says to me. I blush a deep red and let my hands drop from my exposed body.

He lays me back down on the blankets, and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan.

A/N OoO cliff hanger!!!! What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter???