Chapter 11- Your here??

Music for this chapter:
The drug in me is you- Falling in reverse
I'm not a vampire- Falling in reverse
Don't mess with Ouija boards- Falling in reverse

Harry

I lay on the couch listening to the music and letting it overcome me. Bella and I use to listen to these songs all the time when I drove her to school. Tears threaten to fall when I hear a pounding at my door. Who the fuck would be at my door at nine o'clock at night? I get up slowly, not really wanting to move. I open the door and my heart catches in my throat. "Bella" I ask. She's pale, and looks like she's just seen a ghost. Than all of a sudden her facial features change. "Do you realise what time it is" she barks at me. "It's nine o'clock, what're you doing here" I ask her. She ignores my question. "Look ok can you turn your music down, I have shit to do and your music is bugging me" she says. My cheeks burn, as I realise that she is the new neighbor my landlord said would be coming. "Yeah, sure. I uhm was just uh letting some steam off. Long day" I chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck. I stare at her intently trying to figure out what she was doing here, in Manhattan, and why now. "Bella" I begin, but she cuts me off. "Thank you, I hope you have a great night" she says turning on her heel and going into her apartment, shutting the door behind her. I stand in the door way looking at her door, my music still blaring in the background. Still confused I turn to go back in when my name is called. "Oi Harry, is that you" I hear Louis' voice call after me. Fuck what is he doing here.

Bella

When he opened the door I couldn't breath, I couldn't even find my voice. I was speechless. Stupid Bells stupid. I say to myself. How is he here in Manhattan. Pacing in my apartment, I hear the door open. "Louis" I call, "Louis your never going to believe" I start, but cut off when I see Harry in my living room!

"Did you know he lived across from us" Louis asked me. "I didn't know until I went over a few minutes ago to tell him to shut off his music" I tell Lou. "Oh well, I've invited him over for dinner" Louis says getting plates from the kitchen. "Hope thas Ok Bells" Louis continues, looking from me to Harry. "No it's fine" I say not moving. "Look I can go, I don't have to sta" he starts, Louis interrupting. "Nonsense, we're still mates aren't we" Louis looks at Harry. "Yeah I guess we are" Harry says, looking at me with caution in his eyes, as if I was going to blow up at them at any moment. I shake my head, "no no, it's ok really Lou, I'll just eat in my room" I say to him. "I have to finish up in their anyway" I continue, my gaze never leaving Harry's. I pick up a plate and fill it with General Tso' chicken, veggies, chow mein, and an egg roll. I pass by both Louis and Harry on my way to my room. "I'll uhm, yeah" I say as I go into my room. Still utterly confused as to why Harry is in my apartment.

I hear Louis' and Harry's convo from my room. "Has she been ok" I hear him ask. "She's been doing as well as we all have, she misses you" Lou tells him. I remind myself to beat his ass later as I listen. "It wasn't easy for her Harry, leaving you left her broken" Lou continues, my hands now fists. He had no right to tell him how I felt. "I know it did, I still don't understand why she did it" Harry tells him, sadness in his voice. My heart breaks as I realise that I not only hurt myself, I hurt him to.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I'm just starting to write this story again after years of being MIA. I missed this story though, I missed how Izzy and Harry were. This is just a filler chapter though, next chapter should be longer I promise!