Chapter 12- Looking to the past

Music for this chapter:
History-One Direction
Temporary fix- One Direction
This town-Niall Horan

Chapter 12-

Louis

I have known Bella since we started high school together, and I met Harry when we were in grade school. When they split up, it broke all of us. You could see it in her face even as he stood in the apartment, she never wanted to leave him. But her insecurities got the best of her. She thought she wasn't good enough, I stuck around her while Zayn and Niall stuck it out with Harry. After Zayn, Niall, and myself made sure Liam was dead we all made sure that if anything happened between Harry and Bells I would look after her. And I have, we moved to Manhattan, to this apartment. I had no idea Harry lived here as well. If I had known, I would have decided on a different apartment. But watching their interaction with one another I knew they still loved each other. But how to get them back together. I needed the other boys!

Harry

I couldn't believe she just stood their and walked by me. No words nothing. That hurt, I hate to admit it but it hurt. I know I'm not the greatest fucking guy but cmon I have changed, I'm not in a gang, haven't been for 6 years and she can't even acknowledge me!  What hurts more is the look she gave me as she passed by me. It was a look of pain, and longing. I longed to hold her again, to breath her in. I felt my whole world stop when she showed up at my door. That feeling hasn't left, even sitting here, in her living room. I glance around the room, taking everything in. She has a bigger apartment than I do. We share a balcony so that's a plus. I'm going to need Niall and Zayn's help getting her back.

Bella

I pace my room, thinking about whether or not I should go back into the living room. I can hear them talking, mostly about me and about why Louis is here. Louis has been so good to me these past six years. Being their for me after the break up. Making sure I didn't stop studying even when I wanted to, even when I couldn't bring myself to finish, he helped me. When I finished pacing I noticed my hand was on the door.

"Bells" Louis exclaims as I walk into the living room. I smile sheepishly and sit next to him. I breath out a sigh, I hadn't realised I had been holding in. Louis looks from me to Harry, he opens his mouth to say something but stops himself. Harry rubs the back of his neck with his right hand as he plays with his fork with his left not knowing what to say. Finally I break the ice. "Where is the fortune cookies" I ask Lou. "On the counter next to the general Tso chicken" he tells me. I get up and grab one off the counter."grab one for me too" Harry's voice bellows in my empty apartment. I really wish the movers would have made it here already. I grab him a cookie and bring one for Lou as well. I hand them both their cookies as I sit down. "Thank you" they both say. Harry's eyes are glued to his cookie as he pops it open. Louis fidgets with his for a few minutes, till it opens. "Well my fortune looks bright" Lou says with a chuckle. I laugh at him as I read his fortune. "It says you ate a dead cat Louis" I say to him laughing. "That's what I meant though, it looks like it came true don't it" he says laughing with me. Harry cracks his fortune cookie open, and shrugs to himself. "Mines blank" he states. Louis and I look at him in disbelief. "Theirs no way it's blank" I say a smile playing at my lips. "Oh yeah, you wanna read it than" he says handing me the fortune. I turn it over in my fingers and low and behold it's blank. "They must've forgot to put one" I say to him nonchalant. "I told you" Harry says, taking his fortune from my fingers. The moment our fingers touched I felt a spark, the same spark I felt six years ago. I look at Harry wondering if he felt the same thing. His eyes are wide as I look at him.