Chapter 2

A/N~This isn't going to be a long one, probably like a 5 or 6 chapters..

Andy was sitting in between Ethan and David and on David’s other side, Drew was sitting and, next to him was Evan, followed by Andrew. It was a round dinner table, with six seating perfect for their misfit family.

Andy felt uncomfortable seating there, the only other teen was Ethan and he wasn’t very talkative lately, Andy missed the times when he and Ethan used to get along, play and prank Drew together, but this year Ethan started to separate himself from Andy and he didn’t know why. He fears that he was too boring for Ethan. But every time he tried to question Ethan about it he would just say, ‘I’ve been busy’.

He liked how Ethan was all broody and dark, with his light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He wasn’t sure if he liked boys or girls, but what he was sure of was, every time Ethan was in the same room Andy felt complete, as if he knew where he belong.

He had felt like a freak since he was too smart, he thought what kind of freak goes to high school at the age of twelve well almost thirteen and was tall enough to be older? And now Ethan ignored him and never had time for him.

‘’So Andy, you ready for your surprise?’’ David questions Andy snapping him out of his depressive thoughts.

‘’Yeah, sure what is it?’’ Andy drops his fork on the plate softly, to play with his hands as he tells David to go ahead, and it was sad when his parents were always treating him like a baby, getting him presents for every A’s he brought home, Drew always keeping an eye on him whenever they were out. How could Ethan ever see him as anything but a spoiled brat? If his parents won’t stop doing all those things. But as he thought about that, he knew he would never tell them to stop, not when this was exactly what he had prayed when he was back in foster care.

‘’Well, as you know when we adopted you, the system didn’t have your original birth certificate, and well they just went by your weight to come up with an age, they gave you a month a year for a birthday, and well,’’ David paused and turn to look at Drew who smile and held David’s hand, whispering to go on.

‘’Me and Evan, did some digging, well a lot of digging we went back to the original place where you were drop off, it was a church in a small town, I have all the information, anyways after we did a lot of looking into anything that would tell us a little about you, we decided to hired a private investigator, he found out who drop you off,’’ David stayed quiet for a minute, Andy had stop breathing, he wasn’t sure what he was going to hear, but he felt secure and safe, when he frowns and wonder why he felt that way. He found Ethan holding Andy’s hand under the table, Andy could’ve cried because of the silent support Ethan was giving him even if it was out of sight from the others.