Chapter 7

Ethan held onto Andy’s hand tightly as if he would disappeared if he let go, he glance to the front and saw his dads, Andrew was driving with one hand and holding Evan’s with his other. He looks at the second row and saw Drew holding David’s hand and he smiles at that, he was going to face his parents for the first time since they kicked him out for being gay, but seeing the people in this vehicle gave him strength, this people that were there for him, they showed him love and affection and didn’t ask him to change. So he knew he had to do this, for Andrew, Evan, Drew and David but especially for Andy because he wasn’t going to let his ex-family say that just because he was gay, he was a sin.

It was an hour’s drive, and he chuckles as he sees Drew shooting daggers at Andrew, Drew wanted to drive and everyone voted for Andrew, now the man was pouting.

‘’What’s so funny?’’ Andy asks as he looks at Ethan with a small smile playing on his lips.

‘’Drew is still pouting.’’ Ethan points out and Andy giggles making Drew glare at the both of them.

‘’Keep it up you two.’’ Drew growls annoyed.

‘’Drew knock it off!’’ Andrew barks and Ethan and Andy busted out laughing, it was funny how Drew stared shock at his father.

‘’Dad, I’m not a kid anymore, you can’t talk to me like that.’’ Drew states smugly and Andrew raises an eyebrow as he looks at Drew through the rearview mirror.

‘’Then stop acting like one, quit your pouting you’re not going to drive, I actually want to make it back and from in one piece.’’ Andrew chirps with a smirk on his lips.

‘’I’m not that bad old man.’’ Drew scoffs and looks out the window.

And everyone went silent, it wasn’t uncomfortable so Ethan leaned back with Andy in his arms and closes his eyes.

Ethan opens his eyes, as he hears Andy telling him to wake up, he didn’t even know he had fallen asleep but apparently he did.

‘’We’re here, now Ethan we’re going in with you for moral support, I’m not going to stay out here and let them belittle you.’’ Andrew left no room for Ethan’s refusal and Ethan didn’t care, well he did care because he didn’t want to go in there by himself so he didn’t argue.