Chapter 8 - Confusion

GRAPHIC SEX SCENE!!!!! Readers discretion is advised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the room and Mason slams the door.

"What the hell is going on?" I hiss.

"Sam's my foster dad ok? A lot of shit happened when I was a kid and I don't want to talk about it. I know you don't love me, but at least trust me." Mason was trying to open the only window.

"Mason, I...." I pause. I can't tell him. "Did you really mean what you said?" I ask. He stops with the window and turns to me.

"Of course not. I didn't mean any of it." He sits on the new king bed.

"Look, I won't ask about your past, but is your dad going to let us go that easy? I mean I watch a lot of Criminal Minds ok? And normally they say that so it easier to kill them. Just saying. But from the looks of it, we're not going anywhere." I sit next to him and grab his hand.

I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. "I didn't mean anything I said. I just though if you thought if I didn't love you then they couldn't use me against you. But now that I know he your dad he won't hurt you." he looks at me.

"It's not that easy. I said I didn't like you because he always destroys what I love. We can't tell him." He removes his arm and stands up. I sit there looking at him.

He walks over to the old oak wardrobe, opens the door and pulls out a nightgown that was very little cloth. "Here put this on." he says handing the baby pink gown to me.

I kick off my 6 inch heels and take the gown heading for the bathroom. I stop right in front of the door and turn to Mason who was sitting back on the bed again.

"Aren't you going to change?" he asked.

"Ya, but it's not like you haven't seen anything before." I smile.

Mason gets off the edge of the bed and walks over to me. "You know, it's still Friday." we laugh and he hugs me.

"You're right" I say with a giggle. "Tonight was the night wasn't?"

He looks down for a second then back at me with a small smile. "It was wasn't?"

He pulls me closer and our lips press against each other. His tongue slips into my mouth and his hands move to the small of my back. I pull back so he can take my shirt off. Next I unbutton his shirt, then make my way down to his pants. I remove his belt and throw it on the ground making a melt thud. Mason puts his hand on the waist line of my skirt and unzips the zipper on the side. I slip it off and then his dress pants. I stand back up and we start kissing again. He unhooks my bra and I get butterflies in my stomach. I was a virgin and I loved him, it was ok I kept telling myself. He takes off his boxers and socks and he playfully pushes me on the bed. We get under the covers and he crawls on top of me.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear.

"I think we're forgetting something" I giggle.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Um well I know I'm wearing a thong and its easy to move but like I said. I'm still wearing my thong." we laugh and he slides it off.

"Better?" he whispered.

"Much" I say. I was looking into his eyes. All we could hear was the clock ticking. I glance at it and it read 9:13 pm.

"Ready?" he asked. I could tell he was nervous about hurting me.

"As I'll ever be" I say back.

He slides into me. It hurt so bad. He went slow trying not to hurt me. "You ok?" he kept asking. "Ya, I'm fine. I'll be fine." I would say back. He kept going, a little faster each time he asked. It hurt so bad but it felt so good. I arched my back and breathed heavily. He was breathing hard too. The bed was creaking. I let out moans every now and again. I was trying not to be loud so Sam didn't hear us. Before we both climaxed, Mason looked at me and breathed out fast. When we were done, he pulled out of me and laid down next to me. We were sweaty but he didn't care. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too." I said back.

We were still trying to catch our breath. I got out of the bed and put my bra, thong and the baby pink nightgown on. I convinced Mason to get out of the bed and get dressed so we could sleep. He went over to the wardrobe and grabed a shirt. He put on his boxers and the shirt. We got back into the bed and got close. I fell asleep in his chest and he had his arm around me.