Chapter 10 - The Car Ride

We've been driving for an hour now. Silence filled the car. Mason occasionally looked over at me, then back at the road. He removes his hand from the stealing wheel and grabs mine.

"I'm sorry. For everything." he pulled our hands up to his mouth and kissed mine.

"It's fine. I'm just happy you're not hurt." I looked down at my lap. "I know I said I wouldn't ask about your past, but whats going on. And don't say it's a London story because we have 4 hours to go."

He laughed. "Ok. Fine."

For the next 4 hours Mason told me everything. From his childhood, to the first day he saw me.

We finally got to my house. "You coming?" I say getting out of the car.

"No I think I'm gonna go home." Mason said.

"Then I'll go with you. I don't want to be without you right now. I want to stay with you tonight. Please." I say leaning back into the car.

"Ok. So yours or mine?" Mason asked with a smile.

"Yours, but let me get somethings." I say shutting the door and running to my house.

I grabbed a bag from my closet and threw my sluttiest clothes, pair of jeans, a cute shirt, flip flops, and our phones in the bag and run out of the house to the car. Mason was messing with the radio. I threw the bag in the back seat then got in the front seat next to Mason.