Chapter 28 : VV

———

NASH'S POV

"Ayos ka na ba?" Zion asked at Zone. Yeah, he's here. They are here. Zion and Zoey. Nandito sila dahil sa vampire thingy na nararamdaman nila lalo na sa kadugo nila.

Zone nodded and rested her head at the headboard of the bed.

"Here! It's been a days since you haven't drink. You push it until the limit. You know that we can't live without drinking blood, aren't you?" Zoey said with anger on it.

Sino ba namang hindi? Ilang araw na pala syang hindi umiinom ng dugo. At kasalanan ko to dahil ni hindi ko manlang napansin yun.

"I'm ok." Mahinang sagot ni Zone. Napailing nalang ako at lumabas na sa kwarto ko.

Nakita ko naman sa sala sina Casper at Curei na nag titingin sa mga pictures.

"How is she?" Casper asked after I sat beside him.

"Fine.. she's definitely fine."

Walang nag salita ni isa samin kaya naman katahimikan na ang bumalot samin.

It's been 2 days... dalawang araw na ang nakakalipas pero hindi pa rin namin nalulutas. Umamin na nga si Janno na sya ang killer pero pano? Bakit? Iyun ang kailangan naming malaman.

*kring kring*

I fish my phone at my pocket and answer it without bothered to see who it is.

"Yeah?"

"Come here at my clinic."

———

RUE ZONE'S POV

When I sense that my two idiot brothers were out of this room, I sat at the bed where I am lying and acting as if I'm sleeping for them to get the hell out of here.

I need to see Oliver.

"You're late." It's already 1:01 pm and his definitely late.

"Wow! 1 minute lang naman eh!" He mumbled and take a look at the counter of this shop full of ice cream. Ice cream parlor.

I don't even know why the hell he wanted here but I don't care. I just need to asked him one question.

When he finally ordered he gave me an ice cream in a cup so I accept and start to eat it.

"Bayad mo ah!" I just nodded at him. I know that his busy but he still making excuse just to meet up with us.

"Who's Joshua?" I asked. He grab his phone and after some minute he gave me his phone and I saw a pretty looking girl on a beach and smiling so genuinely.

"She's Joshua Santos." My eyes widden and another question pop up on my mind. The heck is this?

———

I'm sitting at the chair and infront of me was a glass that parting the visitors side and the culprint sides.

"We finally meet. Mr. Janno Del Mundo." He was just intently looking at me and by the looks of him, I can see that his not sleeping well this past days not like the other photo of him.

When he didn't response and just staring at me I decided not to waste no time. "You're not the killer." I can see how his expression turn into shocked one but it immediately change to calm and blank one.

"I am.. ako ang killer. Ako ang pumatay kay Hannah. Ako ang——" I didn't let him finish his sentence and I grab my phone to face him and after a seconds I decided to asked him.

"Who is she?" He make contacts to me and answered.

"Joshua Santos." I smirked and about to asked another question when my phone that I'm holding vibrate.

Text message.

From: Nash Wilsmith

I'll send the photo to you. Jayson finally did it. But I assure you, she looks like someone.

I gulped and when another text came I immediately open it and upon seeing the photo, even if it's blurred. I know it's him. I know it's her.

"You know her. Right?" I asked Janno again and upon seeing his reaction, I mentally punch myself so hard. Darn it! Why didn't I notice? Bulshivek!

I was about to leave and find where the Joshua Santos is when I stop and let Janno finish his sentence.

"She's dangerous. I don't know you but I can sence that your not just a human like me. But please... help her. Help Joshua." I didn't bother to speak cause I know he has another thing he wanted to say. I can read his mind.

"She's Victoria... tinakot ako ni Victoria kaya naman ako ang umamin sa mga pulis na ako ang pumatay kay Miss. Hannah. Ang sabi nya sasaktan daw nya si Joshua kaya naman ako na mismo ang umamin. The death note. The MM. It's not MM. I know it's not. It's VV... Vampire Vitoria.. Please. Help her. I can't afford to lose her." I shaked my head as an answer.

"No, no Janno." I face him and I can feel that my eyes turn into intense red. I can hear what on his mind and saying ramdom things that nonsense. She's a vampire! She's a monster! She is.. etc.

"You already risk her life. Just wish me luck that I'm not still late."

And with that, I left him.

When I finally out of the police station, my phone rang and I didn't manage to look who's the caller is and answer it.

"Speak."

"It's me." I stop upon hearing her voice. "Oww, such a smart vampire huh? Well, let's see if you can still manage to save her in just a minute. See ya."

"Victoria..."

———

To be continued...

———

Guys nakakawalang gana mag sulat, ni hindi manlang kayo mag comment ni vote wala. Nakakasad naman... :(

Baka hindi ko matapos to! Vote na!