Chapter 5

At the Fairy Tail infirmary

     "Levy!" The guild shout. Levy doubled over while clutching head.

     "Lu-chan, it hurts! Help me!" Levy cried. Suddenly, her and Lucy started to glow. Then, they were hovering up in the air.

     "Mavis, what's happening to them?" Natsu asked. As the two were glowing, Serenity, who was sleeping by Lucy's side, started to hover and glow as well. Jade looks at the smiling Mavis, then at Lucy and Levy. "Looks like they finally unlocked their true selves." A bright light shown around the three. Everyone shield their eyes. Once the light died down, everyone saw....

Back to Lucy...

     The attack hit her dead on, thus defeating her. As the dust settled, Akuma was on the ground in specks of blood. I walked up to her and reach out to her. "A deal's a deal." I said while smiling. Akuma smirked at me. "You're one weird and confusing chick, but can't break a bet." She takes my hand and I disappeared.

• • •

     I woke up sometime later at the guild's infirmary with the rest of Fairy Tail in the room. "Lucy!" They all shouted, but Natsu was the only one that gave me a bone-crushing hug. I giggled. "I told you I'd come back." Natsu lets go of me and says, "Lucy, what happened to you and Levy?" I remembered. "Levy-chan!" I saw her in the next bed in Gajeel's arms. She sees me and cries. "Lu-chan,"

     "Levy, your eye! It healed!" Gajeel pointed out. "Plus, what are you and bunny girl wearing?" Levy-chan and I looked down and couldn't believe it.

     I was wearing a white silky top and silk sleeves with a float white skirt. A gold laurel-like belt hung loosely around my waist. My straight blonde hair was now at floor length like Mavis-nee. Levy, in the other hand, was wearing a short black dress and black silk sleeves with the collar, and edges outlined in purple.   Her messy hair was now slightly curled and a darker shade of blue that is to her waist. The one thing that caught my attention were the tattoos on us. We had the same tattoos on our wrist, arms, and ankles, except the 12 tattoos around my neck, which I identified as my celestial spirits. Each tattoo symbolized the elements of dragon, fairy, demon, and celestial spirits. 'That takes a load of my key ring.

     "Lucy," Natsu brings me back from my thoughts. "What happened to you three?" He nods over to Serenity and Levy. Serenity changed as well, she wasn't the coloring-changing dragon I knew. This Serenity was a white dragon with specks of gold on her body. She wore a shining silver head jewelry chain and serpent-like jewels surrounding her horns. I telepathically asked them, "Did you get your memories back?" Levy and Serenity nodded their heads and I smiled warmly at them. I looked back at the guild and said, "I don't know for sure how this happened, but if you could give us an hour to figure out to explain this, that'd be great."

     The guild agreed, then left. I plopped back down on the bed. "Serenity, Levy-chan, how are we going to explain this?" Levy walks over to my bed and plops down next to me. "I don't know Lu-chan. But, it feels good to remember." I agreed. 

     'But this is a lot for the guild to take in.

********************************************************************************************

Lucy and Levy's true powers has been revealed! 

How are they going to explain this?

Please review and comment.