Finally! I'm a member of the Akatsuki!

I'm so sorry if this took so long. Oh, BTW, no rhymes intended in the chapter name. Just thought to let you know guys. :3

Anyway.. Enjoy~

Disclaimer: I don't own Narutoo! BANZAAII!

Midori's POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes and open took a look around. I found myself lying in an unfamiliar bed, and inside an unfamiliar room decorated in different shades of blue. None of them are too elaborate though. A blue closet, a blue bed, blue origami- wait, origami? Is this-

"oh, so you're finally awake." That voice. I quickly searched where the direction of the voice is coming from and in the corner of the room is an old woman with pale blue hair. I stared at her blankly. For some reason, she looks oddly like...

"Konan?" I asked warily. The old lady smiled.

"It's been so long, Midori. But, I have great news." I looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"Itachi's dead?" I asked rather hopefully. 'Konan' looked at me eyebrows raised.

"Uhhh. NO. My grandchild graduated the academy! Yay!"

"How? Your not even married!"

She snorted. "Yes. But I am now."

I gulped. Is this some kind of sick joke? There's no way that I slept that long right?

"Konan-san?... How long.. have I.. been out?" Konan just looked at me sadly and turned away.

She mumbled her answer. "Fifty years..." Fifty what?!

"WHAT?!" A horrified look crossed my face.

I quickly ran to a nearby miror and gazed at my reflection to see... My old face. No wrinkles, no aging. In fact, I looked like my good old young self. Then suddenly, laughter erupted from somewhere behind me. I turned around to see Konan's old face returning to it's fair form. She just laughed at me, clearly having a good time enjoying herself. But I'm not. I glared at her.

"What the f*** does that f****** mean?!" She just laughed harder.

"Ne ne, Obaa-chan. It's not.. good..to curse! Now look.. what you've done... you're now a sinner!" Konan said gasping for air.

I don't actually get why she called me obaa-chan when she's the one that looks like one a while ago.

"Not good to- Oh for Kami's sake Konan, we're S-class criminals. We're.. Murderers! And you find cursing a sin. Seriously." I looked at her, eyes still twitching and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I never knew she could laugh like... like that. I mean, who can laugh like, for 10 effing minutes?! Every time she tried to stop, she'll look at me and laugh again! Ugh... Once she finally calmed down, I growled at her.

"Konan.."

She raised her hands in surrender, still giggling very... childishly. "Okay, OKAY. You caught me.." She apologized between giggles, snorting, and snickering.

I groaned. "How long have I been really out?" I stared at her intensely.

"One day." She said simply, standing up. I let out a relieved sigh. But, I still raised my hands to my face, making sure no wrinkles had formed.

"Look," Konan said while smirking. "If your really worried about your 'wrinkles' I have some cream that you can use." I groaned and she threw a bottle of cream towards me. I catched it effortlessly with my hand. Well, duh.. Unless you have a knack for catching things with your feet...