Story telling

Normal P.O.V

Sakura Haruno is staring at the tomb of her deceased friend, Hyuuga Neji. With a bouquet of flowers she bought from her eternal rival, Yamanaka Ino .She has been there for an hour and she hasn't even done anything yet. Finally, she spoke up.

"Hey, Neji..I just want to tell you..that..*sob*things have been at peace now..and the hyuugas have been at peace as well..I just want to say thank you for all you have done for us."Stiffled the sobbing Sakura. With a last goodbye. She put the bouquet of chrysanthemums on the tomb and started to walk away.

While walking away she found a woman with brown hair staring at a name in the KIA stone. She recognized her almost immediately. Hayashi Aoi. Sister of the exiled hero. ANBU no Midori. Sakura thought.

After gathering all her courage, she walked to her and started a conversation..

" Aoi-sensei."

Aoi looked at her in surprise and smiled a faint smile before wiping her tears.

Aoi looked at her meaningfully with those gorgeous blue eyes but now, it was all red and blotchy from crying.

"Sakura -chan.I'm surprised to see you..here " she said while pointing at the KIA stone.

"oh." Sakura said while fidgeting with her fingers. "I was just passing by..I visited..a friend."

"Ah" replied Aoi as if in a daze."Do you want to hear her story?"

"Huh?" Sakura raised her head so fast she almost heard it snap,but she didn't care, she was curious. "What do you mean, Aoi-sensei?" Sakura asked. Clearly intrigued.

"I was asking if you want to hear my twin's story, Midori's story." She flashed another sad smile.

Sakura smiled at her and nodded."Of course sensei. But..how ? I mean, you're in a coma when she le- "

Aoi flashed her a look. Sakura gulped and quickly corrected herself "I mean. Exiled. Sorry Aoi-sensei." Sakura said humbly. Aoi smiled at her and patted her head and said, "Nah, it's okay. Her memories and her thoughts, everything that happened to her..I will all know it when she dies…" Aoi said. Then added sadly. "And..she did die."

Sakura looked at her confused. "You mean, if one of you dies, the memories of the other will be shared to the other one?"

Aoi smiled at her. "Exactly , do you want to hear the story or not?"

"Of course I would!" Sakura gushed.

Aoi sat down on a bench and patted the space next to her."Then come sit."

Sakura hurried to the spot and watched eagerly..Then Aoi smiled.

"It all started 5 years ago."

Authors note:

Thank you for all those kind readers who gave me a chance! More power to you guys! Oh, by the way. Hello Katrina Soliven! Teehee! JA NE~