The Interview

I spat his name like poison."Uchiha..Itachi.." I glared at the impassive person in front of me..Him being so relaxed annoys me like hell..I so wanted to hurt him here and there,but I thought that if I do, I won't pass. Then I'm the one who's gonna die. So, instead, I turned on to shouting at him.

"TEME!" He just stared at me and gave a very elaborate speech.

"Hn."

Now that just flared my temper. Nah, cross that out. My whole body flared. Literally.

I was so angry that my chakra burst and created a big burst of flame around me. I slammed my hands on the table which soon split into two and burst to flames at the same time. Itachi , who leapt out of the way safely a while ago just stared at me incredulously.

I glared at him through the light that came from my 'little bonfire' on the floor. I growled at him. "Since I can't kill you, or else I won't pass this test, I'll just have to ask you. And, I have so many things to ask you..Teme."

"Hn. Then ask."

"Tsk.. Stupid people who acts like stupid robots." I muttered through breaths.

I clenched my fists until it dug to my palms and bled. "First of all. Why?" I said through clenched teeth.

He just raised his eyebrows in a very elegant manner as if to say. Did you just say something to me?The great Hot Uchiha freak?

I can't take it any more, I burst.

"Why?!Why. Have. You. Set. Me. Up?"

Itachi looked at me in shock. "What? I-" then he put his emotionless mask back again,his emotion play was so fast that I could have just imagine it . So, instead he said.

"Because I hate you." I just blinked and gaped at him in confusion, frustration, and depression but most of all, anger.

"And why the heck did you hate me?!" I pointed my finger at him while shouting.

"Because your better than me." Itachi answered as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

I almost felt myself tearing up because of anger. That's his reason?! He took everything from me because of that freaking reason?! My pride,my reputation ,my friends. But most of all , my family..Because of that?!

"But WHY?! WHY GO THAT FAR! Why..Why take away everything from me!You know what?! you..You're the worst!"

And with that, my hand flew to his cheek. Itachi just stared at me in shock,while it's my turn to have an emotionless mask on my face.

"And that's.." I retracted my hand and hid it behind my back.."Just a part of my glorious revenge..Weasel."

When I looked at Itachi he had his emotionless face back. Perfect. I just smiled coldly at him and said. "Let's start the interrogation,alright."

Itachi stared at mark now fading."It's just an interview." I scoffed. "Like it makes any difference." I muttered quietly but enough for him to hear.

Since the chairs and table have been destroyed by none other than *cough*me*cough* we sat cross-legged on the floor. Itachi stared at me, Sharingan activated. And asked his first worthy testing question. Fine, I'll try my best to answer properly to that weasel. For now. For the sake of this..This..interrogation interview something.

"What is your Kekkei Genkai?"

"Katon,Fuuton,Suiton and Doton. and I'm learning Raiton."

"Hn." Heh..Must've been impressed.

"What is your ninja history?"

"I graduated in the academy at the age of 7. Became a chuunin when I'm 8.Became an ANBU captain at 10 and became a 13 year old jounin." I replied smugly.I can see annoyance on Itachi's face. Great.

" How many S-ranked missions have you done?"

"67 in total. 25 Solo missions, 15 spy missions, 15 squad missions, and 12 classified missions on ANBU ROOT."

"If you're captured,and you have your arms tied and mouth gagged how would you escape?"

I stared at him as if he's a monster,which he is. "I'll flare my chakra until the ties and gags burnt."

"When's your first kill?"

"um..8..first mission."

"Bounties?" This is getting really boring.

I sighed. "600,000 ryos in Konoha, 250,000 in Suna,300,000 in Iwa and many others." I said completely bored already.

"Any s-class jutsus?"

"5. And since it's S-class I won't tell you. For all I know you just wanna copy it." I snorted in his face.

"Hn."

..

.

.

.

.

.

The interrogation went on for 30 minutes and finally,after what seemed like years,he finally decided to do the Genjutsu test. Which temporarily,is the most entertaining stuff so far.

" Let's see if you can dispel a Genjutsu of this level MIDORI ." Hmph..Ultra duper show-off.

With that..I was teleported to a red and black world of Weasel's jutsu. I was about to dispel the jutsu when a light bulb clicked in my mind.

"Itachi..Fight me here. And I'll move on to what you have done to me all those years ago." I smiled inwardly to my brilliant plan.I'll befriend him, then when I finally got his trust, I'll get my revenge. That way, I'll hurt him more.

Itachi thought of it for a while and finally replied. "No."

I blinked. "What? b-"

"Fight me at the physical exams, just dispel this jutsu already." I huffed. Too much for my awesome plan.

"Fine" I grumbled. I quickly did handsigns and not long after. I Dispelled the jutsu.

Finally, back to reality. I scoffed at Itachi, "can I go now?" He stared at me for a while and then handed me a key and a map of the hideout.

"use this to find your room and stay there until your results are being varied.I'll go report to Leader-sama." With that he walked away.

I blinked. Ok..That's his longest sentence so far. With a shrug, I walked away and tried to find my room. After an hour or so. I finally found it..And it turned out to be..So plain. Oh, well. A little decor won't hurt right? I smiled as another plan clicked in my mind. But, for now, I'll have to get my beauty sleep.

Author's note: Thank you guys for those who have read this so far! Sorry for misspellings and wrong grammar if there's any..It's just words kept magically disappearingXD Please review and feel free to show your opinions XD BTW sorry if any itachi fangirls got offended!