Chapter 7: The Great Visit

Just to know... That image has nothing to do with the story... I just put it there...

Huh... Just a few more minutes... *Tic-tac... Tic-tac*... *Ding-dong*.

Slender: "He's here. Mary, can you please open the door? I'm a little busy here..."

Me: "Yeah, sure..." *sigh*

Okay... I'm opening the door... What the heck?! My father wearing a swimsuit??

Dad: "Well hellooo there, my daughter! It's so pretty and sunny outside, isn't it?"

Me: "Gah... Why are you wearing a swimsuit?!"

Dad: "Isn't it obvious? We're going to the swimming pool!"

Ben: "NOOOOOOO!!!! OH, GOD! PLEASE NOOO!!"

Dad: "Oh, yes! We are going! Prepare your swimsuits, everyone! Except for Ben..."

Ben: "Thank God..."

Slender: "... I guess we have to go... Oh, I need to wear my suit too... This is so embarrassing..."

Jeff: "Hell yeah! We are going to the pool!! Wooohooo!! It's going to be so boring with Dr. Creepypasta..."

Dad: "Did I hear something?"

Jeff: "No, sir..."

Dad: "Good. Sweety, do you have your swimsuit?"

Me: "Uh... No..."

Dad: "Shame on you. Luckily, I took one for you! Get reaady!"

Me: "Okay..."

What the fuck?! Since when is my dad so cheerful?? He scares me more when he's like that... :( Anyway, this swimsuit seems very nice... I think I'm gonna try it on... Woah... It IS very nice...

Okay, I think I'm ready to go! *walks downstairs and then stops*

Me: "W-why are you guys staring at me like that?!"

Jeff: *whistles*

Ben: "Huh..."

Toby: "Wooow... You look...look..."

Yup. And all the boys are gathering around me... This is so... Fucked up...

Clocky: "Okay, stop! You're making her feel weird! Just get away from her!" *takes my hand and brings me to another room along with the other girls*

Clocky: "You okay?"

Me: "Yes... I think... Those guys are so weird..."

All the girls: "We know."

Me: "So, are we going or what?"

Jane: "Yeah... Just wait until Slender finishes putting on his swimsuit..." *laughs*