Chapter 9: Going For The Kill (Part 2)

So the fight begins. Seems like Toby and the others still fight better than them! That's a good thing! But the one I'm fighting with is still more skilled than me... And a little hot... My God... Those blue eyes and that look on his face...

*while fighting*

???: "So what's your name, darling?"

Me: "Why are you asking me that now?" *punches him*

I'm sorry, hot guy... Wait, why am I even apologizing?? He is in Offender's team! But he's still hot...

???: "Hey, you're great at fighting. But you know what? I'm greater than you..." *punches her too, but harder*

Me: "S-shit... This... hurts..."

???: "Giving up already? By the way, I know your name. It's Mary, isn't it?"

Me: "...YES! THAT'S MY NAME AND NO, I'M NOT GIVING UP!" *was about to hit him with her axe, but he defended himself*

???: "Oops, you missed me! Pay more attention... Oh, yeah. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mike. Nice to meet you!" *stabs her in the stomach with a knife*

Me: "Gah..." *falls on her knees*

Am I gonna... die?

Mike: "That was easy. Now, shall I kill you? I mean, I think you're suffering very much right now. Wouldn't be better if I'd just end your life and get rid of that horrible pain? JUST TALK ALREADY!" *hits her*

Me: "Stop..."

Mike: "There you go! Now say, wouldn't be better?"

Toby: "Wouldn't be better if you'd just shut the fuck up?!!" *punches him in the face*

•Toby's P.O.V.•

Me: "That's what you get if you hurt Mary!! You *punches* son *punches* of *punches* a *punches* bitch!"

Mike: "... ... Ugh..."

Me: "It hurts, doesn't it? I think you didn't get enough!"

I'll fucking kill you for this... How dare you?! Ugh... I shouldn't bring Mary with me... But Slender told me so... I'm so sorry, Mary...

Mary: "T-toby... Stop a-already..."

Me: "But he hurt you! Can't you see that you almost died because of him?!"

Mary: "Y-yes, but... Masky and Hoodie killed the others already... And if y-you kill this guy now, Offender will come and it will be worse... That's what you want?"

Me: "..."

She's got a point...

Me: "GO THE HELL HOME AND NEVER RETURN!! AND TELL OFFENDER THAT HE'S AN ASS!! GO ALREADY!" *slaps him*

Good... He's gone... Now I gotta take care of Mary.

Me: "Are you alright? Can you move?"

Mary: "Ugh... N-no..."

Me: "I'm such an idiot. Of course you can't move! ... C'mon. I'll carry you home."

Mary: "Are you sure you can carry me?"

Me: "Come on, Mary. You're easy just like a feather..."

Mary: "Hmm... Thanks..."

◆TIME SKIPPED◆

Me: "Can you resist more, Mary?"

Mary: "I think so..."

Me: "I'm sorry, Mary. I'm just very sorry that this happened to you... I wish I could protect you... I promised I will protect you two hours ago, didn't I? I've just messed up everything..."