Chapter 8: The Big BIG Party (Part 2)

~~~Toby's P.O.V.~~~

GOOOD... I can't believe she said that... I know she's drunk, but seriously??

Mary: "Wow! Is that a brownie?? COME HERE BROWNIE! LET ME HUG YOU!"

Ben: "What the actual fuck?!"

Mary: "You're so tiny and cuteee!!" *hugs him tightly*

Ben: "Hey! Get off me!! I'll show you who's tiny and cute, you little-"

Mary: "Nah, I got bored..."

Ben: "Thank God..."

Me: *sigh* "Okay, Mary! Let's bring you to your room 'till it doesn't get worse..."

This will be a long night... I can feel it... *takes her in bridal style and brings her to her room*

Mary: "Are we going to marry?!"

Me: "NOO!! Although, I want to... But still NO!!"

Mary: "Okay! I was not going to marry you anyway!!"

Me: "..."

She is very annoying... She starts to be like me! That's so cute! Anyway, I place her on the bed, and she is already asleep. See you later, Mary... You have to recover your energy... *kisses her on the forehead*

~~~Mary's P.O.V.~~~

Ugh... Man, I'm so tired and I feel so strange... Was I drunk all this time? I don't think so. It's impossible for me to get drunk... (yeah...sure, Mary...) You know what? I think I am going back to sleep...

...

...

... I'm not sleepy at all... I wonder what is everyone doing... I'm going to check out! *goes downstairs* Nooo waaaay!! Why is everyone sleeping?? Even Slender??

Me: "Guys!! Wake up! The party has to go on!"

That's strange... They are not waking up...

Me: "Toby, wake uuup!" *shakes him* "What the actual fuck?!"

What is happening?? Why isn't everyone waking up??

???: "Because I poissoned them..."

Me: "W-who's there?!"

???: "We meet again, miss Mary..."

Me: "O-Offender!!"

Offender: *laughs* "It's time for round two..." *runs in my direction*

The axe... I GOTTA TAKE MY AXE!! *runs faster to her room* Finally I'm in my room... He's not after me anymore, is he? ... *footsteps*

Offender: "I'll give you 10 seconds to find your axe, okay??" *giggles* "One, two..."

Fuckfuckfuck... Where's that freaking axe?? Okay, okay... I think I left it in my closet... Here it is!"

Offender: "Seven, eight..."

Fine... I just have to use what I've just learned...

Offender: "Ten!" *opens the door by forcing it, but seems like he's not behind the door*

Where is he? *goes out of her room* Shit... I bet he hides somewhere and then he's going to jumpscare me...

Me: "Come out, Offender! Don't hide like a pussy!"

Offender: "Says the one who was running away from me a few minutes ago... I think YOU are a pussy, not me..."

Me: "Okay, that's it!"