Chapter 3: New Friends

We are heading to the living room. All of the creepypastas are looking at me with shocked expresions.

Me: "Why is everyone looking at me like this?"

Toby: "Because you're new... They're usually not accustomed with new people... Don't worry, I will watch over you..."

Me: "Ok, thanks..."

Toby: "Guys, this is-"

???: "Our new victim!! She's beautiful, though..."

Me: *gulp*

Toby: " This is Mary and she's not our victim... She's my old best friend and Dr. Creepypasta's daughter-"

???: "Dr. Creepypasta's daughter?! How come? That jerk is such an ugly man and she's such...a beautiful girl..."

???: "I think Dr. Creepypasta is really hot..."

???: "Oh, shut up, Jane! I'm way hotter than that stupid-"

Jane: "You know, Jeff... I think you're too jealous because you don't look as hot as he looks!"

Jeff: "That's it, Jane!" *chases Jane*

Toby: "Yeah, sorry 'bout that... I think you know their names already, so this is Eyeless Jack, Sally, Clockwork, BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack, Rake, Smile Dog, Masky, Hoody, Lost Silver, Zalgo and Seed, E.J.'s pet.

E.J.: "..." *stares at me??* Idk... I can't tell 'cause he has no eyes...

Sally: "Hiii!! Nice to meet you! Wanna play after that?!"

Me: "N-no thanks..."

Sally: "Oh, okay..."

Clockwork: "You can call me Clocky, if you want! I'm sure we'll be good friends!"

Me: "Yes, me too!"

BEN Drowned: "Sup', beauty... Just call me Ben... Wanna play video games?"

Me: "M-maybe later..."

Ben: "So it's settled."

Laughing Jack: "Call me L.J. ..." *creepy voice*

Me: "O-ok..."

Lost Silver: *speaks in some sort of language that I don't know*

Me: "... What?"

Zalgo: "He said 'Call me Silver'."

Me: "Oh, fine... Nice to meet you, Silver..."

Toby: "So... These are all of our members... Opinions?"

Me: "I think all of them are cool guys, but two of them seem a bit strange..."

Toby: "Which ones?"

Me: "Sorry if I say that to them... You are friends, after all..."

Toby: "Actually I'm not getting well with all of them... But say anyway..."

Me: "L.J. and E.J. seem strange and I have a bad feeling about them..."

Toby: "Those guys... I don't trust them either... Try not to stay so close to them, okay?"

Me: "Fine."

After I say these words, I turn my gaze again to those two. They are looking at me weirdly. I don't like this... Anyway, Toby is going to show me my new room. I follow him and I arrive in front of it.

Toby: "Just to know, I've never enter in this room before... So don't be surprised if you find the biggest mess in the world, okay?"

Me: "Okay..."

But surprisingly, when I enter in, I see the most beautiful and luxurious room ever.

Me: "Are you sure this is my room?!"

Toby: "Yes... At least, Slender told me so... I've heard that your father chose the style of this room..."

Me: "My father?! He gave ME this room? Wow... He really is something! But that's not enough, dad..."

Toby: "I want a room like this one..."

Me: *giggles* "If you want, you can stay anytime you want! Okay, not really anytime..."

Toby: *giggles too* Fine, I'm going to let you rest and change, okay?"

Me: "Okay, thank you! See ya later!"

With that said, he leaves my room. I'm laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling. I'm going to become a murderer, huh?

I'm sorry if it was too short... I promise that the next one will be longer! 😉