Chapter 2: Some Memories

Listen to this song, "Memories" by Shawn Mendes :3

After a long long way through the forest, we arrive at a huge mansion.

Me: "What IS this place?"

Toby: "You'll see..."

Me: "..."

We both enter in the house. It's so dark and creepy... Toby, where are you taking me?

Toby: "Go through that door."

Me: "W-why?! What do you want me to do?"

Toby: "... You're not gonna die. Just go..."

Me: "O...kay..."

I open the door and walk in. I see a tall faceless figure. What. The. Heck.

Me: "I-I... H-hi..."

???: "Hello, miss Bon."

Me: "Wait, how do you know my name?! And who are you?"

???: "Don't you recognize this face?"

Me: "What...face...?!"

???: "Oh, never mind... I'm Slenderman, you can call me just Slender if you want. But NOT Slendy!"

Me: "Ookaaaay... Slender... I asked you something. How do you know my name?"

Slender: "You don't remember, do you? Of course not. I erased that memory..."

Me: "What memory?!"

Slender: "You had a best friend, right? Toby Rogers tells you something?"

Me: "How do you-"

Slender: "You know, Mary... That boy who stays behind that door..."

Me: "No... That is NOT Toby! Toby wouldn't end up like this! Killing and torturing...

~Toby's P.O.V~

*overhearing* What? This girl...was my best friend? How come? Why can't I remember this...?

~My P.O.V~

Me: "YOU! You turned Toby like this!"

Slender: "I'm afraid not, my dear Mary. Have you heard about his little story?"

Me: "N-no..."

Slender: "About two years ago, poor Toby lost his sister in a car accident. After that, his symptoms got worse, he got more and more troubled and a little insane... He was barrely eating or leaving his room and he got less and less social."

Me: "I-I didn't know about that..."

Slender: "Now you know why he hasn't talked to you anymore... He killed his father one night and got out of his house with two hatchets and a gallon of gasoline. He burned down his house and the neighbourhood. Suddenly, he was surrounded by the fire and was about to give into his own death, until I saved him."

Me: "You... You saved him? And why did you erase his memory?"

Slender: "I... I wanted him not to suffer from his tragic memories. So I took him to my mansion, and introduced him to the other 'creepypastas', like you people say."

Me: "Wow... I had no idea..."

Slender: "Yeah, and I erased your memory because you were walking alone in the forest and you suddenly saw me and you were about to run and tell the others about me. I didn't want you two to tell anyone about my identity."