Chapter 6: That Was Unexpected

Aaaaand... I'm back! :) Sorry for the loooong wait.

"Have sweet dreams, my dear Mary..." This is what has remained on my mind since Toby has left my room. And now I can still hear it... And I still can't stop blushing because of that moment when he kissed me on the forehead. I don't know why I have this strange feeling... I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach... What. The. Heck.

Anyways... I'm going to sleep...

~~~TIME SKIPPED~~~

Zzzz... Zzzzz... Huh...? I thought I heard some footsteps. Maybe it was just my imagination... Going back to bed, I guess... Zzzz... Zzzz...

Okay, I have the strange feeling that someone is near my bed... I'm slowly opening my eyes... Huh?! Ben?!

Ben: *smirks*

Me: "What the hell?! Ben, what are you doing in my room at this late hour??"

Ben: "Hehehe... You don't know what am I going to do, do you?"

Me: "Should I know?"

Ben: "... Enough. I'm starting to get bored."

He climbes on my bed, on top of me. Ben??? What do you want from me?

Me: "Ben!! What are you trying to do??"

Ben: "I'm so SICK of you!"

Me: "What... Why?"

Ben: "Don't act like you don't know already!" *squeezes my hands very hard*

Me: "Ouch! Ben! Stop!"

Ben: "Shut up! You made me look like an idiot a few hours ago! You have to pay, Mary... VERY MUCH! NO ONE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!"

He begins to choke me.

Me: "B... Ben... I... a...m...sor-"

Ben: "You're sorry?! IT'S TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY!" (Get it? D-did you get it?! Sorry...).

Me: " St...op..."

Ben: "Yeah, you're right... This kind of punishment is very stupid..." *bites me on my neck*

What the fuck?! Is he a vampire, or what? OUCH! It really hurts...

Me: "Why are you doing this? You deserved it!! You laughed at me and made me look like an idiot as well! Get off!!" *pushes him*

Ben: "... Huh..."

Me: "You should be the one who must apologize! Say sorry!"

Ben: "No! I can't stand it when someone laughs at me! You say it first!"

Me: "You started all this mess! You should be the one who apologizes! Just say SORRY!!"

Ben: "NO! YOU STARTED THIS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO HERE? HUH?! I WISH YOU HAVE NEVER WENT HERE! ALTHOUGH YOU ARE HOT!"

Me: "... Uh... What..."

Ben: "Did I just... UUUGH!! Forget it! I'm going back to my room! HAVE A BAD NIGHT AND HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES!! Oh, and... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!"

Me: "No! YOU shouldn't have done that! Fuck you!"

Ben: "SAME!"

Me: "FINE!"

Ben: "FINE!!!!"

And he slams the door. God... He is such a pain in the ass... He is kinda hot though... No! He is NOT! Toby is! Wait, what??