Chapter 1: Meet the Photographer

ALEXA

"Alexa, can you please go over there? They need a photographer." I was asked by the Caterer. Mia Cooke.

"Sure no problem." I answered back.

I walked over there, to see our client of the day. Amanda Brooklyn. She just turned sixteen. The daughter of a billionaire.

I snapped a few pictures of her. With her date of course.

"O-M-GEEE!! Those pictures look so fab. I am so glad. Daddy decided to hire your company!" Amanda squealed. "Isn't that right, baby?" She looked at her date.

"Indeed  it is. Those pictures look amazing. Because you're in it." He pinched Amanda's nose.

Yes, I had to agree. Those pictures are all because of her. With her pose and her beauty it enhances the pictures. I can only control the way of how I take it and how the environment can be. In her case, I made the photo look like she was the life of the party.

"You know, Alexa. How old are you?" Amanda suddenly asked. I was surprised at her question.

"I am just a year older then you. I'm seventeen." I stated the fact to her.

"Oh okay. My brother is eighteen. Have you seen him anywhere? Did he even come? His name is Asher Brooklyn." Amanda said to me. This girl from age to her brother. She was pretty random at the start too. I shook those thoughts away.

"I think I saw him on the attendance list. Please try asking George he's the bouncer. I am gonna take more pictures." I went away saying goodbye to Amanda and her date.

As I walked around, I've been congratulated by many that my pictures were beyond amazing as they say. Me, being the most humble person I know. Said "Thanks. It's not very much." Then dismissing them.

This company was A Party Planner Company. I was one of the few who was here when it was starting. I suggested it to be called P.P.P. a.k.a. Party Planner Peeps. Of course being the youngest one there. I was the most modern one there. They didn't appreciate the name. Guess what they called it?

Annie's Party Planner Company. Mine was way more awesome. Yet we managed to make it big time.

In the company, the Photographers batch. I was always looked up on. What's there to look up on. Actually whenever looks someone looks up on me I hate it.

I am just Alexa Parker. A seventeen year old girl. A High School student. Not a professional worker. Just a part-time worker. And a girl who partly supports her family.