Chapter 13: Normal Moments

ALEXA

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I got off his motorcylce.

"No prob." He said as he left.

I headed towards my house. "Sh*t, they must've been so worried." I dashed toward the door being ready for the yells and lectures.

"I am so Sorryyyyy!" My apology went on deaf ears.

"Huh? Oh you're back." My mother said. She didn't even look at me.

I went over to their place. "Not even a scold or a welcome home, where the hell have you been?"

"Ummm...where have you been?" She didn't take her eyes of the tv. Oh, she's in her k-drama phase again.

"ALL MY LIFE!" Allie suddenly jumped out. The youngest one I mean.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" I asked her sternly.

"Yes, but I want to watch tv with mom." She said to me.

"Yes but it's past 12." As I said that, Aless immediately popped out.

"Let's just go eat our popcorn in our room Allie." She said dragging her up the stairs.

"Okay!" She said now they switched places. Allie was now dragging Aless.

"How about you Mom?" I said to her.

"Just another episode." Then she let out a yawn.

"That yawn seems to say otherwise. Now, SLEEP."

"Fine, whatever." She turned off the tv. And grumpily went to her room.

"I swear I live with 3 children." I sighed.

---------------------------------

"Elijah, was so frickin cute. And he was so dreamyyyy." Mia gushed.

"Well, what about Andrei?" I asked her. Paticularly interested in the topic.

"Well, he was there in the corner." I raised my eyebrow at this.

"Jealous?" This was a first.

She shook her head. "Flirting with other girls." Her bright face dropped at this.

"Why are you still hung over about this guy?"

"I don't know. And remember when Asher talked to you. And I said I had to meet with Asher?" I nodded. "Well, he wanted to cut all ties with him. He said to leave his life." She started tearing up. "Hush. Boys are stupid." I said to her.

"But the funny thing is, that I replied 'Considered it left!' with that sassy snap." She then starts to laugh loudly. I can't help but to laugh with her.

"Okay to you now, how was things with T with?"

"I barely remember him!" I laughed harder.

I miss my times with her. I've been in so many drama this past week but I can't help but love this simple moments.