Chapter 5: Are you stalking me?

ALEXA

I was now home.

"Alexa!" I heard tiny little footsteps came rushing to me. I messed her hair. "Hi, Allie!" I said cheerfully.

She immediately let me go. "Hey did you know how much time I put into that?" She said fixing her hair. I let out a chuckle.

"You're back. Unfortunately mom isn't here yet." I heard my it her sister say.

"Is that how you greet your sister, Aless?" I went to her and put my two hands on my waist.

She put down the book she was reading. "Unfortunately, yes. I am 14 now. I can't come running to you like Allie she's 5 years old." A less frowned.

"Well, if I mess up her hair. So I get to do the same to you." I messed up her hair. Then she cracked.

The devil has appeared.
She put aside her book. Stood up and straightened her clothes and went to me.

"Touching my hair is a big no-no." She said deadly.

"Okay, let's talk about this." I said barely hiding my grin. And walked backward slowly while she walked forward.

"And it's pay back time." She grinned wickedly.

"Oh no!" In seconds my ponytail was loose and my hair looked like I just got out of a tornado.

She finally finished. "That's more like it." She crossed arms.

"Hey, Alexa. You're back." I turned to see my mom. I went to her and hugged her.

"Well not for long. I got school in two hours. So I got to go ready." I kissed them on their cheek. And went to get ready.

☆♡~-~♡☆

"Mia!" I shouted to her and ran.

"Girl, you better have my book essay ready?" She raised her one eyebrow.

"What am I? You're slave. Of course I didn't do that for you." I said rummaging through my bag. Ah, found it. "But that doesn't mean I didn't made you a scratch to give you an idea." She beamed.

"That's why you are my best friend." She hugged me.

"Unfortunately." I muttered.

"Heard that." She said letting go.

"Well, it's a good thing you love me." I scratched my neck.

"Well, it's a good thing indeed. I hope you won't hate me even if I..." she trailed off.

"You what woman, you what?!" I shook her.

"Ikindasetyouuponadoubledate." She said fast.

"What?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I kinda set you up on a double date." She said to me. "Well the good news to this is you're with me. And the bad news is..." I urged her to go on. She sighed in defeat. "I am going with Andrei Anderson." She shut her eyes.

"What?! But he played you." I said to her worried.

"Yes, but he's changed. I know it." She said to me.

"All right. You know I love you. And I support you in every single way." I said to her and grabbed her hand.

"Lets go before Ms. I-am-on-my-time-of-the-month-every-single-day. Kills us." I say to her.

"To Math!" She screamed.

"To Torture!" I screamed.

But just when everything was all rainbows and unicorns an evil leprechaun came and stole my pot of gold.

I bumped into Asher. Yes, The-Asher-Brooklyn. The one who purposefully. Ruined the perfect photo!

"Hey, you...." Asher greeted me.

"Are you stalking me?" I said bluntly.

"Hell No. I ain't." Asher replied.

"Then what the hell are you doing here." I dragged out each word. I said it while in my deadly glad. Yet he didn't even flinch.

"I go to school here. So the question is: Are you stalking me?" He smirked.