Chapter 6: There's only one bad boy in this town

ALEXA

Me? Stalking him? Hell, no I ain't. He thinks so highly of him.

"Me? Stalking you? Yeah, that would be the day when I'll like you." I scoffed.

"Well, won't that be soon." He said cockily.

"Yeah maybe for you, not for me. Come on. I'm irresistible." Thanks Mia for the confidence.

"Yeah, I agree." He muttered sending chills down my spine.

"Oh really now?" I asked him.

"Yes, maybe you would like to come to my place later?" He asked me getting closer.

I took a step forward. And trailed my fingers on his chest. "You would like that won't you?" I whispered to him.

"Very much." He replied huskily. He's breathe hitched in his throat.

"Well..." I put my hand on his chest. "Fat Chance." I pushed him.

"You are a lowlife, bottom feeder son of a-" I was cut off.

"And I hate you for that!"

I turned to Mia. She was furious.

"Come on, baby. Chill out." Andrei said trying to calm her down.

"Chill? Chill out?! Sure, I'll chill out but first tell me what's my name?! Tell me what's my frickin name?!" Okay, she is scary.

"Umm..Mary?" Andrei answered. It was nice knowing you.

"Mary?! Me, do I look like a Mary! I am Mia Cooke! MIA! How the hell is it hard to just remember there letters, three frickin letters! I can't believe why I gave you a second chance. Damn you Andrei." She glared and went off. Who me chasing after her but not before giving them my deadliest glare.

ASHER

"You just had to forget her name." I looked at Andrei.

He just shrugged. "Meh."

"You know, you did promise her a double date." I pointed out.

"Damn. I forgot." Andrei panicked.

"And your reputation of being a gentleman will go down the toilet drain."

"Well, I can always go for the bad boy type." He winked at me.

"No. There's only one bad boy and that's me." I jokingly said.

ALEXA

We went to a party by a giy from our school. "Forget him, Mia. He's a douche." I said to her. I kinda feel sorry for Mia. She really liked him only for him to just play her feelings.

"Yeah. But he's really kind and cute. He was actually listening to me rant off when I have problems. Andrei-" I cut her off.

"Dont say his name." I said to her.

"Well, I thought he was the one. I guess not." She said sadly. Two guys suddenly approached us.

"Would you like to dance?" A guy with brown hair and blue eyes asked Mia. She looked at me for approval. I simply shrugged saying. "It's up you." They then went to the dance floor.

"How about you, would you like to dance." The other guy said

"Nah, dancing is not really my thing." I refused.

"Good, me neither. C'mon how about the balcony." He reached out his hand.

"Why not?" I grabbed his hand. We made our way to the balcony.

"Wow, look at the stars." I said looking up. "It's beautiful."

"Just like you." I looked at him.

"Uh...thanks." Things got awkward fast. " I got to go." I said getting ready to leave. But was stopped by a hand.

"Let me go." I said to him.
He pulled me behind him and cornered me to the fence.

"You know, babe. I just recently saw you around now. You're Alexa right?" He asked me.

"And what's it to you?" I asked arrogantly.

"Well, a pretty thing like yourself must not go to waste." He said to me.

"Well, this pretty thing. Is going to go now." I said struggling against his hold.

"And another thing that makes you interesting is that you don't seem to throw yourself at me. Like the other girls are. Well who could blame them I am a gorgeous bad boy."

"Well, that's because I am not like those girls. And strong enough to do this." I raised my fist to punch him but it was caught by his hand.

"Well, don't underestimate this bad boy."

"You a bad boy? You look like you can't even hurt a fly." Our heads snapped to the guy crackling with laughter. Wiping an imaginary tear.

"Oh that's good. But seriously don't go around saying stuff like that because it might offend someone. And that someone might be me." He said cracking his fists.

He took a step forward. "There's only one bad boy in this town and that would be me. Asher Brooklyn." He smirked.

My heart beat suddenly increased.

------------------------------

Sorry for putting Elijah instead of Andrei. I already cleared it up though.

Don't forget to Follow, Comment and Vote! :)