Chapter 2: Meet the Photobomber

ASHER

"Dude, are you sure?" Elijah said to me. Elijah Mendiola. He's Filipino. Yet he still gets the girls to swoon for him.

"Your dad, will be pissed off again. Who knows what will he do to you?" Gabriel said to me. Gabriel Peterson. He's half-Spanish. His Spanish accent just lets the girls swoon over him.

"Well, just hope I won't see you the next day. Six feet under, Oui?" Andrei said. Andrei Anderson. Well, he doesn't have a half. He just knows how to speak French. Which makes him look like a gentleman.

"Boys, my boy's. I would like you to all know. That you are a bunch of scaredy cats." I exaggerated the last part.

"US? Scaredy Cats?" Gab said.

"Okay, not those. Those are too old-fashioned. How about, chicken?" I said to them.

"Dude, I know you're the bad boy and all. This is going to be the cause of your death someday." Elijah grabbed my shoulder.

"But as they say, it's better to live than to survive." Andrei grabbed my other shoulder.

"Let's go!" They both pushed me forward. With Gab shaking his head and sighing.

When we got there, it was already halfway through ending.

"Damn. What a party." I heard Elijah mutter.

"Yeah. Hey, dude look at that chica." Gab said pointing to a girl. I looked at the girl.

"What a beauty." Andrei said then looked at me.

"What's your problem?" I asked him being irritated.

"You've been staring at her."

I blinked. "I was not. I was thinking about the plan."

"Yeah. And what would you do?"

"Destroy the pictures of today's event."

"Your dad would flip." Andrei said.

"I know." I said smugly.

"And how are you suppose to do that?" Gab asked me.

"You know me. I'll use the Asher way." Flexing my muscles in the process.

"Yeah. The same thing you used that got you kneed where the sun don't shine." Andrei snickered.

"She had a boyfriend. How am I suppose to know that?"

"The same way you'll know that girl is coming this way. Good luck bro." Elijah patted me on my back. Then all of them went to the bar.

I waited for her to go to me. But she never did.

She was taking a picture of my dad and his business partner.

I did the most logically thing to do. I went to the front of my dad.

Then I stuck my middle finger up. With a goofy smile on my face.