Chapter 4: In The Blacony

ALEXA

The party was over. Only cleaning duty was being done now. Amanda took some pictures and made me promise to keep in touch with her.

"Alexa, your pictures were so amazing." I heard Mia compliment me.

"It was nothing. Have you finished the Book Essay?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Hell no, I haven't. Come on, cut me some slack girl. I haven't even read the book yet." She complained. Mia and I were best friends. We had our own thing. She has cooking, I have photography.

"What? The book was just about a typical romance. It was just so clichè." I said to her.

"Well I liked our last year's book essay." She said to me.

"What? Narnia?" I stifled a laugh.

"Well, it was so easy. And of course why not try it out. I went into my closet. But no signs of Narnia." She sighed in disappointment. She was pretty childish.

"Oh, I got to go. You want leftover food? The food I made is the epitome of deliciousness." I just nodded in reply. Before she took off.

Meet me at the balcony.

I remembered his words.

Should I go or not? Well, what the hell? You can only Live Once. YOLO!

I went into the balcony. The view was absolutely breathtaking. There was a lake that sparkled throughout the night.

"You came." I heard somebody say.

I turned around, "Of course, I did." I said to him.

"You couldn't resist my charms, ey?" He flexed his muscles.

"Hmm...I expected your ego was big. But not this big. I am practically suffocating here." I pretended to suffocate.

"Okay, so back to the main reason I called you out here. I was feeling guilty and all..." He trailed off. I get it now he was gonna apologize.

"About the event earlier. So I was gonna say, I forgive you."

"Dont worry it's all in the past-" I blinked.

"What did you say?!" I said to him.

"Yeah, well I said I forgive you. Because you must feel guilty about you shouting at me. And afraid to say sorry to me. So I decided to be the good guy and forgive you." He said that with a proud smile.

"Okay, first of all. I do not feel guilty at all! You deserved it. And secondly, it was your fault. That was the theme picture and there you go deciding to go there you said to yourself "Hey why not stick my middle finger up in there just because I feel like it! And it doesn't bother me because it will not affect me in anyway!" I hate you! That picture was directly linked to our website and it was posted automatically!" I paused for a moment to breathe then continued. "Then you come prancing around here to go to me. And doesn't even bother to say I'm sorry. But instead says I forgive you! You're such a thickheaded jerk! Please lower your pride down to the ground level! You jerk!" I walked out my face red out of anger. Not even bothering to look back.