They got your back

As Dean was running as fast as he could to Kalli's house running never stopping no matter what,he finally got there he went to the door about to knock when Dana, Katie, and Scotland walk out and slam the door behind them while Kalli is in the house in her room,

"What could you possibly want?!" Dana yelled.

"I just want to say sorry." He said gasping for air.

"You really hurt her you know that?!" Katie snapped.

"Yes I do." Dean said bowing his head down.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Scotland said putting her hands on her hips.

"I made a big mistake I know that now I'm in love with her I wouldn't hurt her!" Dean yelled trying to get around them to the door.

"Well you already did." Katie said blocking him from getting to the door.

"Is there anything you want to say Dana?" Scotland said looking at Dana.

"You know what actually I do, she didn't do anything but protect you and what did you do? You pushed her away just because your jealous!" Dana yelled in Dean's face.

"I know but you don't get it!" Dean yelled.

"WHAT, WHAT DO WE NOT GET DEAN?!" Dana yelled.

"You know what who cares?" Katie yelled.

"I had enough!" Scotland yelled. Then Scotland punched Dean in the face.

"Yeah me too!" Katie yelled. Then, Katie kicked him in the nuts.

"What tha-" Dean said in a wheezy voice.

"Go run off to your mommy!" Dana yelled.

Then Katie, Dana, and Scotland all went inside and slammed the door on Dean.

As they walked inside Kalli asked,
"What the hell was that?!"

Dana and Scotland froze, Katie said in a violent way,
"We protected you."

Kalli ran out the door as fast as she could to make sure Dean was ok.
When she went out she saw Dean squatting with his hands over his area. He had a black eye and his eyes were watering.

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!" Kalli yelled rushing over to Dean.

"They... were protecting you... and also I'm sorry. I should of never broken up with you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm not going to lose you without a fight." Dean said.

Then she kissed him.

"That's all I wanted. For you to say sorry." Kalli said hugging him.

"I love you so much." Dean told Kalli.

"I love you too." Kalli said.

They kissed again.

Katie, Dana, and Scotland walked out while they were kissing and Dana said,
"I thought we were stopping this from happening."

"I guess you can't stop the love." Katie said.

I want to ScottyLou170 for helping me with this chapter. Y'all make sure to vote and comment. -KMH