13

In the morning, the gladers who wanted to leave, gathered the remaining items we found to be useful.

At the front of the gates, Gallys recruits walked up to Minho with spears behind him.

"You're making a huge mistake Mel" said Gally

I looked over to what was happening with Minho, and immediately knew it was Gally who set then up.

"How will any of this affect you?" I asked him.

Silence.

"Mel... Gally still likes you..." Whispered Frypan, who was standing right beside.

"Thats nonsense" I whispered back.

I wasn't going to believe that.

"Listen Mel, if you go, pretty boy here, will get a beating. Filled with excruciating pain. Do you really want that to happen?" Threatened Gally.

He was acting so strange. Even though he was a complete shuck-face, I never thought he'd do this. Then again, telling by fresh the scabs and bruises, Minho must've tackled him pretty hard yesterday.

Everybody waited for my response.

"Fine. I'll stay" I said.

Thomas, and Newt both walked up to me.

"Melly, what do you think you're doing!?" Exclaimed Newt.

"You're insane! There's no way I'm letting you stay here!" Yelled Thomas.

"Princess, don't you dare!" Yelled Minho, and the people behind him stepped closer.

"Awww prince charming is worried" boohooed Gally.

I turned around to face Newt and Thomas.

"I have a plan" I whispered low.

"Does anyone else want to join them?" I then turned around, and asked loudly.

Surprisingly, Zart and Tim joined.

"Really? You two!?" Exclaimed Gally.

The gladers with spears, who were behind Minho, stepped away from him, and walked to me.

"Take her to the pit" ordered Gally.

My plan may fail.

Two gladers grabbed me by the arm, and started to lead me there, when all of a sudden, I felt a strong force stop me.

It was Minho.

"I'm not letting you off the hook just like that Gally" he said.

Minho kicked the two by my side, not too far, but just enough for them to understand not to come near us.

"Prince charming strikes again" noted Gally "you're making a mistake" he continued.

"No we're not" said Minho.