A glimpse into the future (book 3)

•This will not be included in the third book, its just a little extra because I miss writing. Book two is releasing on the 14-15 (time zones)

I sat down in a white room. What a surprise. They blindfolded me in order to get here. Who were they? If only I knew...

I was put down into a chair, and felt a bright light shine.

I heard footsteps march out.

"Remove your blindfold, Ms. Agnes" commanded a mysterious voice.

I removed it, and saw a monitor in front of me.
Nothing else...

I looked at it, there were no keyboards, or mouses.

Then, the word: connecting appeared in the middle of the white screen.

It took a moment to adjust my eyes to it, the darkness in the room was definitely not helping.

Then, I saw 3 blue shadows form. Two on top, one on bottom. (That sounded dirty im sorry -øz)
They were blurry, and I couldn't understand who they were.
Then, once the webcam on the peoples monitors focused, I immediately recognized them.

Thomas.
Newt.
Minho.

Who every was speaking, their icon would become bigger

"Oh bloody hell you're all alive! Thank god!" Newt said.

I grew a smile.

"We're okay..." I whispered in disbelief.

Its been 2 months since we've all seen each other.

"Mel, are you okay?" Asked Thomas

"Yeah, I think we all are" I answered

"I know I am" said Minho.

It felt like reuniting with a friend you haven't seen in forever. Nothing changed, but you get the moment of nostalgia.

"Not for long dears" We suddenly heard a female voice say.

A look of confusion covered my face.

"You will soon see a timer on your screen, and you'll disconnect. Then, each of you will choose" the voice said again.

"What? NO!!" I screamed.

"What is going on?!" Asked Thomas.

"No! No! You can't just do that!! You can't..." Yelled Minho, but was unable to finish, as he disconnected.

"MINHO!" I screamed, trying to find a way to get him back.