Chapter 12: There's something about Trent

"ALI HELP ME!!" i shouted into the phone.

"VICKIE CAALMM DOWNNN," Ali shouted back.

I fell back onto my bed and sighed. My room had turned into a complete mess (not that it already wasn't) and there were clothes everywhere. I looked at my watch. "Ali please. He'll be here in half an hour!"

"Okay," began Ali, "So the green dress is out, and so are those denim short shorts...."

"Yes......."

"How about the white dress?"

"Which one?" i frowned thinking.

"The lace one."

I got up with my phone pressed between my shoulder and my ear and searched my room. "Aha." i saw some white lace sticking up from underneath a leather jacket.

"Got it," i smiled.

"Cool. What are you going to do with your hair?"

"I don't know..."

"How about waving it? That could look good," suggested Ali.

"True."

"OK-go get ready! and send me a picture of the full look."

"OKay!" i squeeled. I threw my phone on my bed and got into my dress. It wasn't made of thick material which was good because it was a really hot day. It was cute and showed just the right amount of skin. Definitely NOT slutty. Casual but cute. I approved.

Next step, hair. I got out my curler and quickly curled my hair then brushed the curls out so my hair became wavy. Then i put some concealer on, a bit of eye liner, mascara and a light shade of lipstick. I took a picture and sent it to Ali. 'What do u think?' i texted her.

'you're PERFECT!! Trent's going to be drooling ;) ' she texted back.

i laughed out loud when i got her reply. I looked at my watch. five minutes. 'wish me luck! x ' i texted Ali back then grabbed my bag. I decided to wear my strappy wedge heels with my outfit. They weren't extremely high yet they were still about 3 inches. At least now i'd be closer to Trent's height. I went out of my bedroom door before realising i hadn't sprayed on perfume. I ran back and grabbed my Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume (by Taylor Swift)  and sprayed it on myself then went out again and into the living room.

I waited anxiously until i saw a car pull up at the front of our driveway. Trent was here. Trent was a year older even though he was in my grade so he already had his license. And no he hadn't been kept down a grade. I think he said something about moving here from another state and the ages were different so he had to go down a year or something.

"Bye Mum!" i called out running to the door.

"Wait just a minute Victoria," said mum coming into the living room.

I sighed and stopped turning to face her. "Yes, mum?"

"Let him come in and get you like a gentleman. That way we can say hello to each other too."

"Muuummm..." i groaned.

"Victoria. Sit down."

I sighed and did as she instructed. I just hope Trent had the brains not to wait in the car.

I heard footsteps and sighed again-this time in relief. Trent knocked on the door and i stood up.

"Come in," called out mum.

Trent opened the door and walked in. My oh my did he look good. He was wearing grey skinny jeans and a dark blue and white t shirt that showed off his toned arms. His medium length brown hair was tousled and he had black sunglasses on top of his head.