Chapter 18: Semi Formal <3

I had gotten my hair done in waves, with the top half pinned back leaving wavy strands framing my face. My makeup was perfect, my dress was perfect and my date was perfect. Trent. He was wearing long dress pants with a long sleeved teal green dress shirt and his dark hair tussled cutely.

Ali had her hair straightened and her hair came down to just above her hips.

WE both wore high heels of course. ;)

The night was perfect. We all danced together to songs for ages and it was so much fun. I couldnt help but notice a lot of our group sitting down for most of the time though. The so called nerdier girls were dancing the whole night and i wanted to as well. I mean, why come to a dance if youre just going to sit down?

"How come so many of them are sitting down?" i asked Ali.

She looked over at the 'sitting' group which consisted of Dani, her friends, some guys and other girls from our group. "too cool to be seen dancing i guess," scoffed Ali.

I looked at Dani. She and many of her friends were wearing black skin tight dresses than came to just below their butts with chunks jewelley and mega high wedge heels.

"Maybe their feet hurt." i suggested.

Ali laughed. "They're so stupid. Why wear high hells if you cant even walk in them."

I looked over at them again. Many of them were yawning and sounded as if they were saying 'This is so boring."  "It wouldnt be boring if they actually danced." i commented.

"True," agreed Ali.

Suddenly one of the teachers got up and said we were going to do partner dancing now. Aka you stand in a circle and dance and keep changing patners. Its kinda fun.

Trent asked me to the floor and i happily said yes.

Jonathan came over to Ali and asked her. He looked really good to. He was wearing black dress pants and a long sleeved red dress shirt. I felt slightly jealous of Ali for a second then quickly adjusted my thoughts. What was wrong with me?

We begun dancing and Trent was reaaly cute. When we waltzed he held me close and rested my head on his shoulder. I blushed happily.

We had to switch partners round the circle continuously and when i got to Jonathan my stomach twirled. ...Butterflies?

"Hey," said Jonathan.

"Hey," i smiled politely.

"You look really preety tonight."

"Thanks. So do you-i mean you look good."

Jonathan smirked."Thanks."

We had a slighlty awkward pause after that and then we changed partners. For the rest of the night though, i felt Jonathan's gaze one me.

The whole night was great though. I had a really good time and after Trent drove me home, we had our first kiss. It was really cute. Trent brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear beforeplacing his hands onmy cheeks and kissing me. he was a really good kisser to. Everything was just perfect.