Chapter 21: The Morning After

I yawned stretching out my arms before hitting my head on something hard.

"Ouch." i said to myself rubbing the spot where i hit my head. My eyes were open but everything was one big massive blur. After my eyes adjusted a bit more i realised i was in a car. I hit my head on the roof. The car I was in looked very similar to my own only i was in the passenger seat, i figured-since there was no steering wheel in front of me.

I pulled down the Sun Visor above my head and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red around the edges. My hair was a mess. And i had a flower garland around my neck. Not to mention the massive headache i had. Was this what a hangover felt like?

Something shuffled next to me. I froze holding my breath. There's an animal in my car. An animal. It must have got in last night. I really, really hope its not a racoon or something. I hate racoons....i built up the courage to finally look to my right, slowly. When i saw what had moved i breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Jonathan.

Wait. JONATHAN..? I looked at him. His white shirt was unbuttoned reveiling his tanned, tonned abs underneath. His hair was messy and he was still asleep. He looked really hot but i couldnt help but freak out. The only question running through my mind at the present moment was 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!' My life all of a sudden felt like one of The Hangover movies. I actually wanted to cry. Why did i have to go to that stupid party? But it was Ali's eighteenth...

I rubbed my eyes with my hand sighing miserably.

"Victoria?"

Crap. Jonathan was awake.

I put my hand down and slowly turned my head to face him. "Hi." ...Hi? Wow great first words to say after everything thats happened Victoria. Smart One. I felt my cheeks begin to blush.

Jonathan rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. "You're awake."

"Yeah. So are you," i replied.

He looked at me and i guess he could tell by the look on my face that i was confused, scared, tired and slightly embarrased all at the same time.

Jonathan's eyes widened as they adjusted to the light. "Victoria, i guess you want to talk about last night."

Yep. Yep i really did. I'd just been freaking out and now it seemed Jonathan would give me the full story and it would be the truth. This seemed a lot better than asking someone who had heard something about something from someone else, passed down like chinese whispers anyway.

Jonathan looked at me watiing my answer.

"Yeah, yeah if you could tell me that ah would be, great." i replied.

Jonathan sighed sitting up. "Well, ah," he scratched his head.

Suddenly a whole heap of word vomit came out of me. "Did anything happen? Did i do anything? I dont remember anything Jonathan you have to tell me. I didnt even want to drink it was an accident! How was i supposed to know someone spiked the punch?!! Jonathan please please tell me! Did, Did......"

"Woah Victoria calm down. Did what?"

I looked at him gulping. My eyes trailed down his abs and i quickly looked back up at him. "Did we....you know...?"

Jonathan brushed his hand through his hair again. "..No, Victoria. We didnt. I promise you, we didnt."

I felt a sigh of relief run through my body. "Oh Thank gosh!!" I exclaimed.

Jonathan looked at me slightly hurt.

I quickly replied, "I didnt mean it like that, honestly its just, i dont think i'm ready yet.."