CHAPTER 3: The Plymouth Hotel

3:37 pm

June 5th, 2013

Tomlinson's Estate

I began packing my suitcases. It would be two months. Two months of touring, two months with Louis. Two months with Zayn. Two months with one direction. How did this happen you ask? I honestly have no idea. Louis called mom and said he had to go and take this opurtunity. Mom agreed. Zayn thought of the idea of taking me. Louis agreed, asked mom, she agreed. And now I stood here in middle of my room packing. Alona thowing in random pairs of jeans. Then, we zipped the last suitcase closed.

"I can't believe we'll be away fom each other for half the summer! This sucks fo me." she pouted, sitting on the bed.

I sighed and pulled her in for a hug. " I know my asian friend, but we'll see each other soon."

Judith giggled sadly, "I guess, but i'll miss you still! Pomise to call as often as you can."  I nodded at her,

"Ofcourse. I'm gonna go get changed now, before Louis comes up here and freaks out on me for taking so long." Judith nodded sadly, and i made my way to the bathroom.  I took a quick shower.

 I quickly blow dried my hair and let it fall down wavy. I made my way to the bedroom and my suitcases wern't there anymore. Neither was Judith. I made my way downstairs where Zayn sat on top of one of his suitcases looking tired. I mean, it was 4 pm but he looked like he was about to pass out. Judith stood beside Liam handing him a small white folded piece of paper. Her number, im guessing. Louis sat beside Zayn looking just as tired. Were they really that excited they couldn't sleep las night?  I guess going on a U.S. tour was a pretty big deal....

"Let's go." I said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

Zayn barley manage to nod and Louis just followed behind him. I gave Judith one last goodbye and followed the guys into the car.

We boarded onto the plane and somehow i ended up getting a window seat beside Zayn. It was cool since he just went to sleep the whole time. It was gonna be a four hour flight to L.A. and I really wasn't looking forward to it. Planes were not fun for me, i hated flying i prefer to stay on steady ground where i felt safe, i sighed and leaned my head back, some how managing to go to sleep.

--

3 HOURS LATER

I woke up to the sound of the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentleman we will be landing in Los Angeles, California in 20 minutes. Please buckle up. Thankyou."

I noticed Zayn was still sleeping and I shook him slightly, un-surprisingly, his eyes stayed shut. I sighed and decided i'd have to buckle him. I grabbed the seatbelt from his side and started pulling it across his stomach, but just my luck, the belt got stuck. I kept yanking at it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Having fun down there?" I looked up and saw Zayn smiling down at me, then i noticed where my hand rested. On his 'part'. I quickly removed my hand and the belt strapped back into it's original place.

"I was just...the lady said we had to buckle up so, I tried waking you but you wouldn't wake up.

So I decided to strap you in which obviously didn't work out." I rushed, totally emberassed.

Zayn smiled, "Have we landed?" he asked, looking around the cabin. 

I shook my head, "We will in a few minutes."

Zayn nodded, "Do i snore when i'm sleeping?" 

"Nope, it's more of a low breathing thing." I giggled, thanking God, he'd let the belt thing go.