CHAPTER 8: McDonalds Mornings

7:30 a.m.

Plymouth Hotel

June 9th, 2013

Joyce P.O.V:

I woke up at 7:30 am and groaned. What was I doing up so early? and how'd I get to my room? I suddenly remembered feeling sleepy and closing my eyes in the back of the Escelade. I sighed and got out of bed, once I wake up it's impossible for me to go back to sleep. Ahh, I guess that's what you get for going to bed at six pm. I entered the bathroom and took a long shower, letting the hot water soak my skin and ease my aching muscles.

Meanwhile, I thought about Zayn. How sweet of him to make me breakfast yesterday. But, I also thought of Harry. He'd been nice enough to sleep in the living room and he'd brought me a cookie! I smiled, I guess staying in a hotel with five other guys wasn't turning out to be as bad as I planned.

I turned the now warm water off and slipped a towel around my body. I blow dried my hair and did my make-up, taking my time. After all, it was so early and everyone was probably asleep. I let the loose curls fall down my back and my make-up was prefectly finished. I entered my room and made my way to my suitcases in the corner searching for something to wear.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and Harry came into the room, silently closing the door behind him.He looked at the bed and looked confused for a second and then turned and laid eyes on me. His eyes widened for a fraction of a second, and then a smirk appeared on his face.I clasped the white towel tightly around my body, afraid it might slip.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked, feeling uncomfortarble.

I felt his eyes travel down my body and I felt myself getting self concious.

"I-uhm," Harry licked his lips for a second and the smirk re-appearred once again.

"What are you doing in a towel in the middle of the room?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I asked you a question first." 

Harry shrugged and made his way to the bed, making himself comfortable.

"I came to get a pair of shoes and now you."

I sighed, "I just took a shower and was planning on getting changed. So, mind getting your shoes and letting me do that?" I asked.

Harry smiled, "Well, I was actually going to go grab some breakfast. Wanna come?" he  asked. Breakfast with Harry could be fun.

I nodded, "Sure, just give me time to get changed." Harry nodded and wiped his phone out. Concentrating on the screen. 

I sighed, "Aloneeeee!." 

"I won't look, you've got a gentleman's promise." he said.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to Harry, only to smack him on the head.

"Get out!" I ordered.

"Ouch, fiesty. Okay, okay, i'll step out." he said, his lips fighting a smile as he left the room. Guys can be idiots sometimes.

I changed and looked in the mirror to make sure everything was looking good. I nodded and rated myself a solid 9. I grabbed my purse and  headed down the stairs. Harry sat on one of the sofas, his feet planted firmly on the edge. His eyes still on his phone. 

"Ready." I said, startling him. I giggled at his flustered reaction.

"Let's go." he muttered.

I was surprised at Harry's great driving skills as we pulled into McDonalds.