CHAPTER 4: One direction's opening act

11:09 a.m.

June 7th, 2013

Plymouth hotel

Joyce P.O.V.

I woke up smiling, for some reason I'd slept wonderfully. I then realized there were a pair of two strong arms wrapped around my stomach. What the heck?  I screamed when I realized there was a guy on my bed shirtless. Suddenly, the boy's eyes opened reavealing amazing sparkling blue-green eyes. He had dark curly locks and a pair of perfectly shaped lips.But when he stood up came my biggest surprise, he was completly naked. I threw a pillow at him.

"Ouch, what the...?" he didn't finish.

He took one look at me, and his faced composed into a smile.

"Who are you?!" I demanded. 

His smile dimened a bit,

"I could ask you the same thing. You're the one in my bedroom." I was intrudged by his British accent and his calm state.

"Cover up!" I fired. Still a bit scared. Who was this guy? He sighed and wrapped a blanket around his body.

"I think you've got the wrong room!" I stated,

"And what were you doing in the bed with me, did you not see me in here!?"

His eyes panicked for a second, the ease to them dissapeared and he hesitated. Obviously, not able to answer. Then suddenly, the door opened and there stood Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis all as if they had just been jolted awake.

"What's the bloody matter in here?" Demanded Liam.

I hated how they all looked so at ease when there was a naked boy in the middle of my bedroom.

The guy shrugged, "Looks like a fan of ours has gone mad!" He exclaimed.

"FAN? ME? What? Who are you?" I asked,

"Do you guys know this guy? Don't you find it abnormal he's in my room compltely naked?!"

I shouted. Obviosuly by the amused looks on Zayn and Niall's faces they were in on something.

Louis approached the guy and placed an arm around his shoulder.

"Harry, man. This is my sister Joyce. Joyce, this is my best mate Harry." Harry, the Harry everyone's been talking about? 

I scoffed and so did Harry."SISTER?" Harry asked shock in his voice.

"Harry?" I scoffed back.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall burst out laughing.

"You two must have shared a beroom by mistake." Louis said.

I rolled my eyes, "That's still doesn't explain why he's naked." 

Harry shrugged, "It's a bad habit." He smiled cheekly.

I looked at him as if he were the stupidest thing i'd ever seen. "So yor nudity is a habit?"

Harry nodded his deep voice speaking, "Pretty much. Yes."

I rolled my eyes. "Get out." I said to all the boys, Louis spanked Harry's butt and I tried to keep myself from gagging. 

"Harry man, get some clothes on before you speak to my sister again." Louis said, dragging him out the room. Harry blushed, and looked up at me one last time, before closing the door.

I sighed and sat on my bed. What the heck just happened? I made my way to the closet, trying to shove out all the questions circling in my head. I took a quick shower and changed.I curled my hair outward and took a couple minutes to do my cat eyeliner and my long lashes. I added blush to my cheeks and red lipstick to my lips. After that, i made my way downstairs where the boys sat in the living room watching a soccer game. To my surprise, Harry wore clothes and he actually was just as good looking with them on. His hair look freshly done.