Two

jaylan above
*********

Sky pulled up, ebony and Vanessa was already outside, I was walking out the door when I had to run back to get my house keys off the key rack. I locked the door before walking outside.

I got in the car. And spoke to sky while she was pulling out the driveway. Vanessa school was only five minutes away. So I turned on the radio until we got to school.

"So what's going on with you and Michael" I asked sky. Michael was this guy sky been on and off with, well technically they were never official and every time I asked her about it she would say its complicated. "Its complicated" sky said as I expected.

We had reached vanessa school. "Bye, love you" me and ebony both said at almost the same time.she blew a kiss at us before getting out and walking into the school.

Ebony is 15 so she is in tenth grade which meant she went to the same school as me and troy. Troy failed 6th grade which explains why he is 19 and still in high school.

But having troy at the same school as me and ebony really limited the boys in our life, but that didn't bother me, but it was ebony that had a problem with that.

They was always fighting, she always said he never gives her enough freedom while at school and he always saying stuff like she doesn't need freedom.

We arrived at school, oakmen high school that is, sky parked the car and we was all walking into the building together until ebony saw one of her many friends.

"Hey Morgan!" Ebony yelled across the parking lot then running to her and giving her a hug.

"You wanna hang out tonight?" Sky asked me as we walked into school. "You know I can't, most likely my parents won't be back tonight, and if they are I'm have to be there to comfort the little ones, they always cry or at least get close to crying when they hear my parents argue" I said holding my head down.

"You and Chris are the ones holding the house together, and I feel bad for you and Chris" sky said as we was opening our lockers that was right beside each others.

"Feel better for what? Me and Chris choose to provide and take care of our family, if we didn't choose to, the whole house would have fell apart, but I say me and Chris are doing a good job with the help of troy, occasionally" I said.

"Sky, jasmine, you can't speak?" A voice said behind us. We looked behind us at the same time and saw our other best friend jaylan.

"Hey jaylan" I said hugging him. "Hey" sky said rolling her eyes. "If you don't get over here and give me a hug" jaylan said. She smiled and hugged his neck. "Your boobs are getting big, aren't they" jaylan said.

Sky smiled and grabbed her boobs while giggling. "Both of y'all need help" I said.

We all talked for a while when the bell ranged, me and jaylan had first block together, so we walked to class together as always.

We walked into class and took our seats, jaylan sat in front of me. 2 went by and that's when class began.
**********
The bell ranged signaling that it was time for us to leave. Today was like any other day. I went to find ebony so we can ride with sky before she left.

"Hey Morgan,do you know where ebony at?" I asked. "Yes, I think she went into the gym" she said. I thanked her then rushed to the gym, it was so crowed in the hallway I had to push and shove to get to the gym.

I looked through the glass and didn't see anybody, I opened the door and immediately saw ebony under the bleechers making out with malik, the captain of the jv football team. He short was halfway off and his pants was unbutton.

"EBONY! if you don't get you black behind up" I said furious. She jumped straighten up her shirt when I called her name. I yanked her by the arm and pulled her all the way til we got outside to sky's car.

"What took y'all so long?" Sky asked. I didn't answered, I just got in the car and slammed the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you think you grown or something, you think you can do whatever, wait til I tell mama and daddy better yet wait til I tell Troy and Chris" I said as sky looked at me in confusing.

"No, no, please don't tell them, I beg you" ebony pleeded with tears trickling down her face.

"You wanna cry, you wanna cry like a little baby, when just a second ago you was acting like you was grown, you better cut that essh out right fucking now" I said. "Go head and drive sky" I said with my face still frowned up.

" may I ask what happened now?" Sky asked. " I caught this girl fit to do it with malik" I said. Sky gasped. "Malik, malik, player malik?" She asked. I nodded.

"I wasn't fit to do it with him" ebony said. " you was making out with the dude with your shirt almost off, if I wouldn't have came in, I know it would have went farther" I said.

She opened her mouth to say something but sky looked at her through the mirror and shook her head telling her to keep her mouth shut.

We arrived at Vanessa's school, she was walking out the school with her best friend. She saw the car when she got half way outside. She hugged her friend then slowly walked to the car.

"Good afternoon, everyone" she said. Vanessa was the sweet one, she always tried to find the good in people and never really did anything bad and always had honor roll.

"We are fine, how about you" sky answered for me and ebony.

"Oh, I had an amazing day today" she said smiling, and I smiled back at her.
After a moment of silence we arrived home, troy and Chris car wasn't him yet.

"I think I should come in, so you won't hurt anybody" sky said. I shrugged. " I don't care" I told her. We all unbuckled our seat belt and went inside. Ebony was the first one in and rushed down the hall to her room slamming her diir. "THATS JUST ANOTHER THING I HAVE TO TELL CHRIS AND TROY ABOUT!" I yelled so she could hear me

"What happened?" Vanessa asked. "Don't worry about it" I said kissing her forehead. "IMA go do my homework now" vanessa said. I smiled and said okay.

Chris and the boys pulled up in the yard. " I need to talk to you" I said to both troy and chris.

"What is it, what's wrong" chris asked. I caught ebony making out with malik, this boy at our school, with her shirt half off.
*********
What do yall think??

What do y'all think of sky and jalyan, jasmine best friends??

What do y'all think about ebony and the boy??

This book is a collaboration with @r0yal0verd0se,

it's something new I'm trying, we will see how this goes, and tell me in the comments if you like the book so far.

Comment

Vote

Share