Thirteen

Your favorite authors😍. LyTasia on the left and me (Marii) on the right with the poofy hair. 

So our second week of our junior year is completed soooo that means since school is back there will be slow updates well maybe it all depends

How are we enjoying school?

Anyways... I smell drama approaching.😘

-

|Jasmine|

My heart was pounding as we made eye contact as I forced my legs to walk over to him, he was sitting on the hood of his car eating what looks to be Sonic.

"Hey." I spoke softly as he pulled me between his legs.

"Hey Jas I just wanted to apologize for yesterday I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or try to rush things."

I looked up at him before biting down on my bottom lip. "I actually wanted to apologize to you for rushing out the way I did and making things sort of awkward."

"How about we start over fresh?" He suggested as I smiled shrugging.

"Sure. Hi I'm Jasmine." I giggled slightly as he chuckled.

"And I'm Ethan. I was wondering though Miss. Jasmine have you had any breakfast yet?" He raised his eyebrows making silly faces as I wrinkled my nose making a face back. 

"If you must know, no I haven't had anything to eat for breakfast yet."

"Well you're in luck." He handed me a sonic bag and passed me a drink as I smiled to myself doing a happy dance inside my head. "It's a toaster and French toast sticks."

"And what do you want from me for you doing this?" I raised an eyebrow watching his lips form into a smirk.

"Nothing much a few simple kisses for the rest of the day starting now." He leaned in as we kissed each other softly ended it with repetitive pecks before pulling away.

Looking up at him blushing slightly I took the glasses he was wearing off his face putting them on.

"Thanks!" I yelled before swaying away giggling at his comments from afar.