Eleven

Hi loves Marii (@r0yal0verd0se) here, how y'all doing today?

😫Personally ion think this chapter is all that but eh.

Bare with me alright? Also answer this question for me right quick before reading...who do you want to hear more from out this story character wise?

That's about it now so enjoy this chap❤ 

|Jasmine|

I all of a sudden heard her voice coming from Troy's room. I walked to his room door and put my hand on the door to open it and saw my best freaking friend with my freaking brother?!

"Jas before you say anything we have something to tell you." Sky spoke breaking the silence as I gave them a look as she nudged Troy.

"Uh Jas me and Sky have been messing around with each other for a few months and have been dating for two weeks." Troy explained as I looked back and forth between the both of them letting what they both said sink in.

Waiting a few more minutes to process this in my mind I started laughing.

"Wow." I started clapping as they looked at each other confused.

"Uh Jas what's funny?" Sky asked as I wiped the tears flowing from my eyes from laughing.

"Let me get this straight my best friend and brother hid the fact that they have been dating each other from me for months and expect me to be okay with it now? I'm not mad that y'all dating or anything but why did you have to hide it from me though? You know what it's whatever congratulations." I closed the door walking out and down the hall to my room before hearing footsteps behind me.

"Jas hear me out please don't be mad." Sky spoke from behind me as I laid in my bed getting comfortable.

"Sky was it that hard to tell me that you're dating my brother?" I asked as she laid beside me.

"Kinda I didn't know how you or anyone would respond to it. Come on besides the fact that he's your brother he's also the hottest and most popular guy in the whole entire school and here he is dating little ole me."

"I'm not mad it's just going to be hella weird now seeing you two all together and whatnot but I'm happy for you two." She squealed as I smiled before she attacked me with a hug.

"Thanks Jassy!"

"Yeah yeah yeah." I playfully rolled my eyes.

-

Today is Monday and I can barely keep my eyes open as I was pressed against my locker half listening to Sky.

"What's wrong with you I've never seen you this tired?" She asked as my eyes fluttered open.

"I was up last night washing and curling both Nessa and Ebony hair I didn't even have time to do mine hint the head wrap."