Four

"Who the hell is this?" Troy said still holding the collar of the boy I was just dancing with.

"Aye man, let go of my shirt" white boy said. Troy took his eyes off me and put them on the white boy. "Or what?" Troy said. I pushed troy out the way.

"Troy, just leave him alone, we can talk about this when we get home" I said. Troy stared at me for a while then looked back at the white boy. And finally made the decision to pull me outside by my arm.

"How in the world are you mad at ebony for doing what she did when u do bout the same thing?" Troy asked in a softer voice. I realized I what he was saying was right.

"And you don't even know this guy,which makes it worst" Troy said. My situation wasn't as bad as ebony but telling troy that wouldnt have been the best idea at the moment.

"Okay, and I'm sorry" I said. "U know what, go head, you do you" he said walking away angrily. I don't think he was leaving cause he walked to the backyard and not to his car.

I walked back in to find the white boy, to apologize for troy actions. I walked in and looked around and didn't see him but I did see sky.

"Hey sky, do you know where that white dude went?" I asked. "Why, you wanna dance on him some more?" She said laughing. "He he, very funny" I said sarcastically. "He went upstairs" she said. I thanked her as she was still smiling.

I walked upstairs and saw him walking into a room with Ashley, the ultimate hoe at my school. She has ''dated'' a lot of the cute guys and a lot of the ugly guys.

I turned around and went back down stairs and walked back to where sky was talking with one of her friends. "Did you find him?" She asked me, drinking something out a red cup.

I nodded. "And"she asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, he was with Ashely, I wasn't fit to interrupt that" I said. "What did you want to find him for anyways?" She asked. "To apologize for what troy did" I said. She nodded followed by a okay.

An hour or two passed and I was standing in the same spot. Sky had walked in the kitchen to get me something to drink.

She came back with her red cup and mine. I grabbed it from her hand and thanked her, I took a sip and immediately spit it back into the cup. It was strong, I know alcohol had to be mixed with this drank.

"What the hell is this?" I asked sky. She looked at me. "Its juice" she said with a slight smirk that she tried to cover up.

"I'm not stupid, why.did you give me alcohol, now troy and Chris is gonna smell alcohol on my breathe" I said. She quickly wiped her smirk off her face.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your face when you tasted it" she said. I gave her 'I wanna slap you so bad' look.

"You shouldn't even be drinking it" I said pulling out my phone to check the time. "Calm down, its only a little alcohol, nothing major" sky said. Frowning her eyebrows. "Nothing major, what if you get pulled over by a cop, he gonna smell it on your breathe, and what you gonna tell him, its nothing major, calm down officer?" I said trying to make her realize what she was saying.

"Whatever, it isn't a big deal" she said as if she was getting madier every time she said another word. I stared at her for a while before walking past her and slightly brushing her shoulder with mine.

I walked in the backyard to find troy, so I can ride back home with him. I didn't see Troy but I saw Marcus, troys best friend/homie.

"Hey Marcus, do you know where troy is?" I asked. "He went home already" he said. My eyes grew wide. "Why what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and walked back in the house.

I saw sky walking into the living room, I was still mad at her but she was my only way back home.

I followed behind her and finally caught up to her. "Sky" I said. She turned away and roll her eyes with a sigh.

"I'm ready to go home now" I said. "And, I don't want you to be in the car when I get pulled over by the cops" she said being really petty. "Okay, I'll find my own ride back home" I said and she just turned and went to seat on the couch with a friend of hers.

I was walking out the living room and shortly afterwards bumped into that white dude. " so I hear you need a ride home" he said drinking something. "It depends, whats in your cup?" I asked. He looked at me if I was crazy.

"Pepsi" he said. I didn't smell alcohol on him so I believed him. "I don't know, I don't even know you, I don't even know your name" I said. He smiled. "Ethan" he said reaching his hand out for me to shake it. I stook my hand out and he grabbed it then kissed it.

I thought for a while. Troy already left and I doubt he went back home, sky and I were mad at each other, I didn't have any money for a taxi, and he doesn't look like a serial killer.

"Okay" I said. Okay what?" He asked. "You can take me home" I said. Soon as I said that his face lit up with a smile that spread from ear to ear.

He lead the way to his car. It was a black Nissan altima. And to my surprise it was quite clean inside, I expected trash to be all over the floor.

"Address" he said. "3451 Matthew avenue" I said. He nodded, cranked up the car and turned the radio.

I fastened my seatbelt and the song formation by Beyonce came on. I wanted to dance and sang along but instead I just nodded my head to the beat of the song.

I turned to the window and started mouthing the words so he couldn't see me. And all of a sudden I heard laughter. I looked at him and he kept glancing at me and laughing.

"What" I said. "You don't have to be shy" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Did you tell me your name?" He asked. "No, but its jasmine" I said. He nodded with a smirk.

Silence started to fill the car, and after while he reached my house and to my surprise troy car was home, I figured he went somewhere else.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my door. "Thanks" I said. He smiled. I was walking up the side walk to my house when I looked back to find him staring at my butt.

"Stop looking at my butt, you cant have it" I said with laughter. He bit his knuckles. "Mm mm mmm" he said. I laughed and walked into the house.

"You lost your damn mind for real" Chris said when I walked in.
********
What do y'all think??

Shat do y'all think about ethan going into a room with the school hoe??

What do y'all think about sky and jasmine argument??

What do talk think about ethan giving jasmine a ride home??

Comment

Vote

Share