Seven

How do you like the book so far?

Sky and Michael down low in the media.

|Sky|

Walking outside into the hallways I walked into the empty classroom as Michael was waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed I'm honestly done playing his games. Michael and I have been messing with each other since freshman year. He never wants to commit or settle down but yet he so called only wants me.

"Why you being like that?" He asked standing up walking towards me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Move." I pushed him away rolling my eyes. "I'm so tired of this Michael you stay sending me mix signals. One minute you want us to be together next minute-"

He kissed me shutting me up moaning softly to myself as he bit down on my bottom lip groping my thighs gently spreading them me regretting wearing shorts today.

Pulling away he lifted me up pulling my shorts down.

"Stop." I attempted to push him away as he began kissing on my neck immediately finding my spot causing me to roll my eyes back.

"You know you want this so chill I don't want you mad at me." Nipping under my jaw I gasped when his right hand found its way through my underwear.

Adding two of his fingers in my clit I moaned feeling him apply pressure.

"Now listen to me baby girl" He licked my earlobe whispering seductively in my ear. "You know that I want you I need you you're the only girl for me." He whispered sweet nothings in my ear completely trapping me once again before ridding me of my underwear completely and latching his tongue on my clit.

"Shit!" I hissed feeling his tongue teased me flicking through my folds slowly.

Once again I allowed him to get his way.

After ten minutes of getting the best head ever I was still in the classroom as Michael long ago left leaving me to finish fixing up myself.

Michael and I have been complicated for so long and every one in the school knows that. One of these days I'm sure we'll get together. Yeah I know how stupid that I must sound but I've been rocking with him for three years no point in stopping now.

Fluffing my curls applying my lipstick back on I cracked the door open first seeing no one in the hallways before walking out quickly.

"Again?" I heard a deep voice boom from behind me as I jumped.

Looking behind me I sighed holding on to my chest.

"You scared me J." I breathed out walking up to Jaylan as he shook his head at me.

"Why do you always do this to yourself?" He always seems to ask me this when he sees me with Michael. I shrugged looking down.

"Because one of these days it'll be worth it." I nudged his arm and looked up at him. "Look stop worrying about me I promise I'm trying to let go but it's hard."