Five

Heyyyy R0yal0verd0se here I forgot to mention my Birthday was three days ago 6|19 on Fathers Day💕. Me and your favorite writer are both Geminis♊️💦.

Anywaysss...let's move on with the story shall we? 

Vanessa, Ebony, Chris, and Mr.& Mrs. Taylor in the media down below.

 Taylor in the media down below

|Jasmine|

Having a stare down with Chris I knew I was in for trouble. 

"Who is that guy? Most importantly why the hell you getting a ride for him? I thought you were riding home with Sky?"

"Chris-" I then stopped talking when Troy walked out into the front where we were I guess after hearing what Chris just said.

"You let him take you home? The fuck Jasmine? Tell your big brother how you was backing and shaking your ass all up on him like you know him or some shit when you just met him." He smirked sitting down on the couch knowing it's about to go down quicker then I can say my full name. 

Chris gave me a death glare staring me dead in my eyes pulling me to him. "You did what?" He yelled.

"It's not even-"

He made a face sniffing the air between us. "Have you been drinking?"

"No I mean-"

"What the hell has gotten into you tonight? Go to your first damn party and you get hella bold I see."

"Ugh!" I yelled walking back and forth in a small circle.

"You two just don't get it! You won't even let me talk! Okay yes I danced with a stranger but it was dancing I have morals nothing would've happened! What's the difference between you two allowing random hoes to twerk up on you but when I decided to do a little something something oh it's a big problem! The reason why you smell alcohol on my breath is because Sky tricked me and told me it was juice after I took a sip! And why he took me home? Because this dumbass" I said pointing to Troy. "Got mad and left me there and she got mad at me for getting on her about drinking! There happy now?" I looked at the both of them as Chris shook is head.

"Get your happy ass in your damn room like you don't have school in a couple of hours and here you go acting like Ebony."

I rubbed my temples getting frustrated how just how am I acting like anybody?

"Ebony is known for what she does man and you know this I did one thing and you act like the whole world knows you know what whatever." Walking past both of them I checked on the boys first to see them sleeping.

I'm glad they didn't wake up to all that screaming and fussing. Then I walked into the bathroom locked the door and dropped to the floor holding my knees against my chest before letting out a good cry.