Chapter 7

Danny and I hung out more and more and later learned that he was deciding to move to the area permanately because he wants to pop the big question to Jenny. 

How sweet. 

This guy and I at work have been 'talking'.

Please, notice the quotation marks. 

Unfortunately, I have been a little hesitant. I really don't know him that well in order to go out with him. Besides, isn't it bad news to go out with a co worker? But Daniel has other plans.

"Go out with the guy already! I can smell the virgin on you!" 

I punched his arm, hard. "Danny! Keep it down!"

Yes. I am a virgin. As a stripper, I regret to inform you that I did some favors for men and women alike just for a little extra, but I always felt as if if I did go all the way with a meaningless person, then there was really nothing worth for me anymore. I admit, with my old job, it was really hard but in the end, I got out. 

Danny laughed. "What are you so afraid of? Judging by what you told me, he seems nice."

"Yeah, whatever."

 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I looked up as I sensed that whoever was at my desk needed something and was met with the sight of Alex. I smiled.

"Hello there Alex. What can I do for you today?"

He smirked. "Go on a date with me."

I laughed. Talk about straightforward. 

"Charming as always I see." I said as I resumed my typing. 

I had to admit that he was really good-looking. He seemed smart and funny also. 

"Do you want me to beg YD?" he said, leaning on the desk. 

I gasped, a bit too dramatically. "Why would I ever?"

He rolled his eyes and put his hands up in a sign of surrender. "Ok, ok. But really, you are very beautiful and I'm handsome. We will make really nice children."

I was laughing way to hard now as some co workers turned to give us disapproving stares. 

"Think about it." he said and he turned and left. 

Something is wrong with that man.