INTERESTED

CH-6 INTRESTED (EDITED)

Rina's P.O.V:-

We were already inside Clarines and we are making our way to the castle. My mind can't stop thinking about Father.

"It's okay, You are not the only one who left their father behind and came to Clarines" Shirayuki placed at hand on my shoulder as I was sitting next to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"I also left my father and came to Clarines. But I did it on my own choice"

"What! Why did you do that?" I was shocked

"Because I love living in Clarines more than anywhere and follow my true path here" She said proudly.

Wow! She likes Clarines so much maybe I'll be fine here too.

But that doesn't mean I will forget about father. Tears clouded my eyes again as I remebered him saying

"Next time I'll make you listen for sure"

Next time huh? When will that be?.

We arrived at the castle and maid settled me in my new room. After that I shut myself in the room and kept worrying about father. Shirayuki, Bigbrother or maybe sometimes Mitsuhide and Kiki came to see me.

A guy named Obi also comes, he is a nice guy. First, I thought he was a kidnapper or a robber so I took out my Katana and got ready to fight but as he explained I apologized. My Katana is always with me because I have been using this Katana for training since I was 5.

Anyway, now I am lying on my bed bored staring at the ceiling, it has been 3 days in this boredom. I lazily stumbled out of my bed to the window. I peered down and saw a dozen of guards standing as usual.

Then a familiar red head came in view, she was walking in the direction of the greenhouse with a little a boy. He seemed just my age. He was trotting along with her while carrying some books. They disappeared in the greenhouse before I got a chance to get a good look at the boy.

Who is he?

How did someone small like him get in the castle maybe he is Shirayuki's brother or something? But she didn't mention anything about him. He interested me in some way.

Maybe I'll get out of my room for now. 

          »»»»»»»»»»»Vote and comment!«««««««««««««««