CONSEQUENCES

RYU'S P.O.V:-

After explaining all of that Prince Zen left Shirayuki and I to work in an awkward silence.

"I am going to get herbs for the next medicine we are going to make" I said walking towards the door with my book. I wanted to clear my head in the greenhouse for a while.

"Okay....huh wait! How do you know what medicine we are going to make next and what herbs they require?" Shirayuki said.

"I just know" I said not bothering how obvious it was that I was trying to escape. .

SHIRAYUKI'S P.O.V:-

"Ryu seemed to have changed quite a lot over these days, hasn't he?" Chief Garak was almost giving a sad smile.

"Yes... He started to smile a lot more and he had opened up too but now I am afraid of him going back to square one"

"Princess Rina has much influence on him"

I nodded.

RYU'S P.O.V:-

"We should leave her alone for a while" I couldn't get Prince Zen's words out of my mind. I really wanted to check up on her. I really have no idea what it's like to have or don't have parents. Cause I literally spend all my life here but I do have some precious memories.

I made my way to the greenhouse when I jerked to a stop to look  at the window of Rina's room, it was wide open.....curtains moved along the cold wind.

Hmm....maybe I got another reason to check up on her, I–I mean she could be freezing or she could be out cold or something.... n–not that I going against prince's orders...Maybe just a little...

I looked around to see no one near. I walked to her room dodging few guards. I nudged the door opening it just a little bit. I couldn't see anything from where I was standing so I opened it a little wider and I walked in. Cold breeze blew making me shiver, I quickly closed the window.

I turned to the bed. I saw a pile of pillows, I saw a hand out of the pillow pile. I removed all of the pillows and found her curled up in a ball,sleeping. The bed spread was a little damp from her crying and her hair were wet and matted on her face, I moved her hair to side brushing my fingerd along her face. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and kept it against her cheek.

"So....warm..." she whispered in her sleep. I don't know why but I found myself smiling. After I while I successfully had straightened her and placed a blanked on her with one hand. Because she didn't let go of my other hand. I sighed, her grip was finally loosen so I slid my hand out. As soon I turned to go to the greenhouse, I felt I tug on my sleeve. She so fast! Is she even sleeping?. Not again, I am starting to regret that I came here. What if someone finds me?

"....Please...don't leave......me......alone" she spoke in a tiny voice as a tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes. Guess she's dreaming of her father? Or her parents.

I heavily sighed, I pulled the chair of her study table and said down beside her. So as long as I am here I should read my book. I started reading after a while she left my sleeve but her fingers brushed against my palm. My hand subconsciously curled around them as I continued reading. Hmm.....her hand feels warm.