FOUR DAYS

RINA'S P.O.V:-

The black dots dancing in front of my eyes cleared out. My vision stabled, I tried to blink away the blurriness that prevented me to visualize the scene before me. I rubbed my eyes, my body ached with pain. Sudden wetness, made me surprised.

I kept gazing at my hand which was stained with my tears. I promised myself not to cry but I guess I can control it in my sleep. The overwhelming shock that I got after my father's death still gave nightmare to my very being.

Why couldn't I stop him?
Who would do such a thing?
What did father do to deserve this?
What did I do to deserve this?
I have no one left now......

These questions no longer bring tears in my eyes. Instead the boil up the raging ire inside of me.

"Rina! Are you okay? I heard from the made that you fainted!" The door opened, mercilessly and in seconds my face collided against a warm chest. Takeru-san........... He loved father like I did too. He's been with him longer than I been with him. I heard from father that he was bewildered when he head that his attendant was 12 same age as him.

"T...Takeru-san.....ready the p...preparations. I am l...leaving" my voice cracked because of me crying while sleeping. I sounded more pathetic than ever.

"Rina...you have been crying haven't you? I. I won't say it's okay because it's not. The person who murde--- did this must really have hated king Seiji. I can't forgive him...." his grip on my tightened as the last sentence slipped through his gritted teeth, filled with pure venom.

That's right, I have Takeru-san by my side. I must avenge my father. I would rest until I know the killers dead.

OBI'S P.O.V:-

We stopped at a village to fill up the resources we needed. We still are two days far from Aquamarine. What can I say except I am sorry? I kind of took long napss making our resting period slightly longer.

Now Ryu gave me this long list of medical herbs that we would 'definitely' need in our journey. I returned later than I expected, only to figure out Ryu and my horse not where I left them. Cautious, I ran calling Ryu's name.

I spotted him when I heard him groan out my name. He was town into a dark alley and he could barely move. Blood was continuously seeping out of his head which tainted most of his face red. I froze in panick. But forced my legs to ran to him.

"Ryu! What the Earth happ---"

"S...sorry Obi, I tried to stop them but t...they took away the horse" Ryu hissed he struggled to move. My eyes darted to the bags behind him, digging through the stuff o found the bandages I packed.

This will do for now.

I fixed Ryu up then along with our bags I ran to the nearest doctor.

Turns out, it will take at least a day for Ryu's hurt and bruised body to move normally again. And now Aquamarine is four days by foot. I sighed and placed my head on little Ryu's bed while sitting on the chair beside him.

Atleast the medical herbs came in use.

>>>>>Vote and Comment please<<<<<