ONCE AGAIN

Ch-20 once again (EDITED)

RYU'S P.O.V:-

Sound of weeping and small mutters of 'help me' filled my ears. I stood outside the ballroom, paralyzed. She's inside, she's scared, she's crying and no one is saving her. That was it, I was getting nervous and worried every second and after this my patience exploded like a time bomb. I ran as fast as I could to the lantern I placed on a marble bench on the grassy grounds and turned towards the ballroom.

The lantern in my hand flung back in forth as I hurried. Is she hurt? Could someone be in there taking captive of her? No that's unlikely, was she so scared she could move?  Is that the reason she didn't come out with us?. I stopped in front of the ball room. Ok, calm down, no good is going to come from worrying. I took a deep breath and opened the big door while holding the lantern in front of me.

RINA'S P.O.V:-

I can't move. How long will I stay in this empty, frightening ballroom? Suddenly I heard a squeaking sound, I looked up and saw the door opened! It must be big brother or someone they must have noticed that I wasn't with them! Thank god, thank god, oh thank god!

I looked closely, I saw a big shadow of someone with dark clothes and a cloak flowing behind. But there is no proof of who the person Is until I see his face. He looked someone tall. I shark back a little. The lantern came in view, the person didn't call out my name. It's definitely not a big brother. Who can it be? Someone my friend right? Right?. All of the people ran out. It no big deal if the ran far. No one would be near to know if this person really kills me.

I instantly closed my eyes and shrank as much as I could in the wall. My tears started to leak again. I just wish that I was in Aquamarine with father and mother. We could be same as before.

"Mother.....father......I wish ....I was with you....I still remember she we... t..together...." The footsteps were closing in.

"I...I...don't...want to...die..." I hiccupped as the footsteps, stopped. The person was in front of me.

" What are you saying...,Rina?" I heard a familiar voice. My tears stopped for a second and I looked up from my knees.

"H...huh?" I saw Ryu holding a the lantern that shone over us. He placed the lantern beside me and sat down in front of me.

"...What happened..? Why are you still here?" He asked. I just looked at him, all this time it was Ryu, it wasn't a murderer or killer like before. Tears started rolling my cheeks again, but this time maybe tears of joy?

"Thankgod.....there wasn't a person withholding you here...huh?...why are you crying? Wha---" I cut him off by hugging him as tight as I could. I don't want to be left alone again. I cried while hitting him with my fists, lightly.

"Y...you idiot, we didn't you c...come earlier?" I felt a hand stroking my head.

"It's over now, you're ok" my orbs widened, the memory of my father saying this flashed in my mind. I backed away and saw him giving me a genuine smile. I kept staring at him until I realized it. I smiled I little while wiping  my tears.

"I couldn't run out with everyone because my dress is stuck into something."

"Oh...I see" he moved the lantern over the place it was stuck and I saw a huge rusted nail sticking out of the leg of the table. I am glad it didn't hurt my back when I fell. Ryu pulled on my dress and came free but not before tearing.

"Sorry...but this was the only way." He gave me apologetic look.

"It's really okay, as long as I am out of here!" He nodded and stood up then he pulled me up and we went outside, still holding hands. The sight I saw was amazing! Everyone had already lit up their lanterns.

"RINA!!! Where were you? We all were looking for you!" I looked over and saw big brother waving at me and running up to us with Shirayuki, Rona and Eugena. I quickly pulled my hand away from Ryu's before they see us like that.

"It doesn't matter right now right?" I said nervously.

" She's right! Here, I brought each of us a lantern" Obi popped up from no where. And handed each of us a floating lantern not before winking at me and Ryu. I suddenly felt hot with embarrassment. and I don't think I understood why?  I still smiled at Obi for saying us from question disaster even if he saw me crying over Ryu's shoulder.

Wait...he was looking and didn't come to help!?

I gave him a frown which he reciprocated with  an innocent smile and I could help smiling back.