SHOCKED TO DEATH!

ZEN’S P.O.V:-

“Prince Izana wants to see you immediately, your majesty!” That was the entire servant said. What could lord brother want at this time? I hope it’s not about Shirayuki and I again! I opened the doors of his study.

“What is that you want lord brother?” I asked.

“I just received a letter from...Aquamarine” He answered my question as he handed me the letter with his hand rubbing his temples as covering his eyes.

“…..What…?” I said reading the letter.

RINA’S P.O.V:-

I hummed while skipping to medical wing to meet my best friends Shirayuki, Ryu and sometimes Obi! Oh, I still can’t believe I actually kissed him even if it was on the cheek. How will I act front of him now? Oh well, we’ll see.

“What?” That voice sounded like big brother. He was inside the room next to me.

“Big brother?” I whispered to myself peeping through the little gap of the door. He had confused and surprised expression at the first then his hair covered his eyes.

“D–does it m…mean king Sieji...died?” Big brother asked his hair still covering his eyes. A gasp left my mouth causing Mitsuhide to open the door.

"Princess… Rina!?” Mitsuhide said with a surprised look on his face.

“Rina!? What are you doing here!?” Big brother said looking at me. His eyes showed sadness causing me to start tearing up.

"What were you s–saying?"

"Rina—"

“W–what do y–you mean father d–died?....P–please tell—tell me this is not the truth!” I shuttered tears pricking my eyes. I wanted to stand strong, but I just couldn't.

“ I am afraid that this is the truth” Price Izana answered calmly.

“NO! Y–YOUR WRONG! F–Father promised me....h–he promised..." My voice ended up in a whisper. I just closed my eyes and me cheeks felt hot with the tears that started rolling down

I need to leave.

Then I did what I always do, run away from them.

From the people.

From the problems.

From the reality.

“Rina!” Big brother shouted and that was the last thing I heard.