~2

Johnny's Pov

It's almost midnight and Jade and Lily haven't come home yet and Ponyboy,Darry and soda are starting to get worried.

We heard a knock on the door I opened it up it was Lily's mom she stood there and asked Darry "is Lily here she hasn't been home yet and I don't know what to do".

"I know let's go look at lot that's were Lily and Leah sually hang out" at I said.

Okãy let's go find Leah and Lily Darry said while slipping on his boots.

[A few minutes later]

Johnny's Pov

Me,Two-Bit,Ponyboy,and Soda were looking around at the lot trying to find Leah and Lily.

I started looking around when I looked ahead and I saw something moving me and Pony looked even closer and we realized it was Leah and Lily.

Me and pony ran like our lives depended on it when we got there I screamed "Darry,Two-Bit, Soda,Steve, Dally we found them".

I took one look at Darry and Soda and I swear they look like there were gonna cry.

"Guys it's okay they've only got a couple of cuts so there's no reason to worry" I said trying to calm down everyone.

Darry told me to grab Leah and for Ponyboy to grab Lily.

I was scared cause my girlfriend was probably half way dead or just unconscious I was just hoping that she was gonna be okay.

I couldn't keep dragging Leah I eventually I just picked her up like how you carry a newborn baby and just started walkingi also wrapped her up in my Jean jacket.

We first dropped off Lily at her house and we knocked on her door and her mom came to the door I guess she got tired of waiting at our house.

When we got back to the Curtis house me and Ponyboy weñt to Leah's room and put her down on the bed me and Ponyboy got a towel and started wiping off her face which had blood all over it.

When we got done Pony left the room and I sat in Jade's chair waiting for her to wake up it was about three in the morning so I decided to go out in the living room to sleep before I left I wrote a note and stuck it on her desk that says Dear Leah I found your necklace on the ground and I fixed it.
       - love Johnny.

After I wrote the note I stuck it on her desk and went to the living room and laid down on the couch.

I just hope that in the morning she'll be okay.