~1

↑what Leah looks like ↑

Hi my is Leah Lee Curtis and I'm assuming you know my twin brother Ponyboy and my two other brothers Darry and Soda.

Anyway back to me I have long brown hair with blonde streaks going through it, and big gray eyes.

Anyway in the gang there's me my three brothers,Dally,Two-Bit,Steve,and then there's my boyfriend Johnny (In this book Johnny and Leah  are already dating).

Let's see if my brothers can handle me as I grow up.
***********************************
Leah's Pov

"Breakfast is ready" I heard Darry's loud ass voice breaking an early summer morning silence.

I went to the kitchen and Ponyboy asked me "Leah are you gonna eat".

"Nah" I said Darry doesn't care if we eat or not but as long as we eat something each day.

I was sitting on the table with soda when I heard the front door open I look over at the door and I see Johnny standing there and he's by him self that's really weird cause for about six months he's never walked alone.

I knew what was gonna happen in about a few seconds Dally was gonna come behind and scare me half to death.

I was exactly correct cause Dally came through the back door grabbed me and through me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Dally" I said screaming and kicking.

"Come on Dally put her down before she has another meltdown" Two-Bit said.

"Okay I'll put her down so she doesn't start that God damn whining" Dally said.

After Dally put down I went over to Two-Bit and punched him in the arm and said "you think your hilarious don't you" I said making a smart ass remark.

After everyone was calm again we sat down and watched Mickey Mouse with Two-Bit I don't exactly know why he likes this show but for a reason it's his favorite show but I'm not complaining everyone likes it I guess.

I was sitting on the couch with Johnny with my head on his shoulder when I heard a knock on the door I got up and said "I'll get it you guys" I looked out the door and I saw my friend Lilian but everyone calls her Lily.

Lily was a greaser just like us she had long black hair and blue eyes and she was small for her age just like me.

"Hey Lily want do you want" I said.

"You wanna come running with me" she asked.

"Sure just let me change real quick" I said.

I went to my room changed out of my pajamas and into a black tangtop, jean shorts, and converse.

"Darry I going running with Lily" I said walking out.

Me and Lily ran for about an hour then we stopped me and Lily aren't exactly fast runners but we could run real good.

Me and Lily were sitting on the swings at the park and Lily asked me this question "why is Johnny so afraid to walk by himself".

I told her about how a few months ago he was jumped by Soc's and the way he was beat up is the reason nobody let's him walk by himself anymore.

(NIGHTTIME)

Me and Lily were about two blocks away from my house when a blue mustang pulled up to us and one of them was Briana she had long blonde curly hair a short cut pink dress on and way way way too much makeup on and her voice sounds like an annoying chipmunk.

"Well well well look at theses tiny little greasers" Briana said.

I looked at Lily she was really scared and so was I me and Lily had never been jumped before so it was terrifying.

"Hey how about we fight you guys see who tougher you or us" Briana said pointing to three other guys behind her.

"How abo-"before I could say anything else Briana and another person had me pinned to the ground and twisted my arm behind my back I looked at Lily she already had blood draining from her face I felt bad for her.

I turned over and kicked Briana in the face and her boyfriend in a certain place so did lily we were almost off the ground we they pinned both on the ground I heard Briana say "well don't sit there punch her in the god damn face like she did to me".

I turned as her boyfriend drew his fist back and punched me in the face then everything weñt black......

Hey guys if the story is confusing it's because I wanted to make Leah and Johnny already dating in this book. Also in this book I wanted to make touch screen phones existing in the 1980's so it's the way my story works.
                  -Bye greasers